Funding your Site

Tiveria

Sheeptastic!
Hey Stav - if you have a way you may want to have a button somewhere where people can donate to help keep the site running. It may even help you get more space so we can do things like pics and blogs and such.

Just an idea to help.

thanks for the thought. I'll let the site run for a month or two more before deciding on what will happen in the future. It depends on the site usage and server load. If the account gets suspended for overloading the server, i'll have to upgrade to a dedicated server for $35 a month (in that case, i'll definately be needing donations). But, right now i got 100GB bandwidth per month, and it seems like the server load is relatively low. If i require more bandwidth, i'll have to contact my hosting company and see what they say.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Dec 2 2005, 11:09 PM) [snapback]3551[/snapback][/center]
And I do?
[/b]

we just assumed you had pocket money cause you always had your hands in your pockets jingling around your change

or is there something else going on ? :blink:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cubby @ Dec 30 2005, 12:40 PM) [snapback]19541[/snapback][/center]
we just assumed you had pocket money cause you always had your hands in your pockets jingling around your change

or is there something else going on ? :blink:
[/b]
I thought you knew. :blush:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Jan 13 2006, 12:05 AM) [snapback]26279[/snapback][/center]
No we will get whores. Dirty whores who like to clean.
[/b]

Dirty whores who like to clean. IRONY!

Back