I Need Help

Eldiablo8

You ever have someone time sink you with stories you have heard 100 times? Please help me my roomate won't shut up about the same stories I have heard a hundred times. And on a sad side note for my fellow males, our hewt roomate left and was replaces with a very NOT hot girl.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-diablo Bandido @ Dec 1 2005, 11:09 AM) [snapback]2609[/snapback][/center]
You ever have someone time sink you with stories you have heard 100 times? Please help me my roomate won't shut up about the same stories I have heard a hundred times. And on a sad side note for my fellow males, our hewt roomate left and was replaces with a very NOT hot girl.
[/b]

It's a guy? Just look at him and say - I think it's time we watched um. (sorry I'm at work i'm sure you can fill this in)

kick him in the balls, when he dropps to his knees clock him in the jaw, all while crying about what happened in his story. He'll think your so nuts he wont even want to look at you. As for the hawt roomie, its best if you stopped whacking it to the roommate.
Next up on Dr Phil...

It's a Thai woman. I mean come on guys don't do that shit unless they are Elten John gay. And as far as the bar thing yeah the booze can smooth over a few hours but when you live with fugly you can't stay drunk all the time.

Something about me hidding in her closet. Actually she is moving to california with her boyfriend and I like the fact that she thinks her BF is a god. Women could learn alot from her. :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Dec 2 2005, 02:46 AM) [snapback]2673[/snapback][/center]
did she speak only when spoken to?
[/b]
lol, this thread is gonna piss off the ladies
get ready for gender flame wars

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-diablo Bandido @ Dec 2 2005, 02:32 AM) [snapback]2646[/snapback][/center]
you can't stay drunk all the time.
[/b]
liar

Back