This just makes me sick

I totally blame the baby. If the baby didn't cry that it could out drink the parents this would of NEVER of happened.

That is just soo sad! Some people just don't deserve to be parents.

Hiya sugars! Lol and btw Huggles!

Dolly

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dolly @ Dec 1 2005, 11:31 AM) [snapback]2644[/snapback][/center]
That is just soo sad! Some people just don't deserve to be parents.

Hiya sugars! Lol and btw Huggles!

Dolly
[/b]

Hello. Dumb people shouldn't be allowed to have sex. That means gomi and luke.

Lol this is true at least maybe they should be allowed sex but lol make it so they can't make the babies.:)

Dolly

it just bothers me cause my baby girl screams her ass off every night like clockwork right before going to bed. We sit there, hold her, bounce her, feed her, and then after about 15 to 45 minutes, she crashes for the night, and i dont have to get her ass drunk to do it.
Octavious said it to me, and Ill say it again- Sometimes, people just dont deserve to have kids, and the ones that do deserve it cant have them.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Dec 2 2005, 02:28 AM) [snapback]2639[/snapback][/center]
too much vodka makes me sick too
[/b]
i drank way too much vodka in tech school, now even smelling it makes me gag. Im all beer , scotch, gin, whiskey, and Jaegermiester now. oh and rum.

man i had 11 shots of vodka, one tequila jello shot, and 9 games worth of beer pong last saint patty's day. and we play beer pong with 10 cups on each side. i woke up drunk, had to tell the taxi driver to pull over on the bridge so i could puke again, got out when at campus, passed out on the grass in front of my dorm room for about 30 minutes. woke up again, went in my room, fell asleep. woke up 5 hours later, about 1pm now, still drunk, got on CS and started killing everyone. damn that was fun

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dolly @ Dec 1 2005, 11:35 AM) [snapback]2652[/snapback][/center]
Lol this is true at least maybe they should be allowed sex but lol make it so they can't make the babies.:)

Dolly
[/b]

I want that deal too. I mean I like batting practice just don't want to hit in the big game.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-diablo Bandido @ Dec 2 2005, 03:02 AM) [snapback]2706[/snapback][/center]
I want that deal too. I mean I like batting practice just don't want to hit in the big game.
[/b]
lol, me and the wife werent lookingto have kids yet, but werent doing anything to prevent it hehe

babies that cry too much don't deserve that severe of a punishment...

they should be hung upsidown till they pass out, at least that solves the crying problem and keeps the family size up, to increase productivity. of stuff.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kopek! @ Dec 1 2005, 02:04 PM) [snapback]2843[/snapback][/center]
babies that cry too much don't deserve that severe of a punishment...

they should be hung upsidown till they pass out, at least that solves the crying problem and keeps the family size up, to increase productivity. of stuff.
[/b]

nah, just shake em.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kopek! @ Dec 2 2005, 05:11 AM) [snapback]2853[/snapback][/center]
but then they'll become stupid and whine when they're older.

...like Greiver.
[/b]
lol, yeah and vodka ensures theyll get into NASA . Well, maybe the Russian one...
Doesnt the MIRV Space STation (or whatever that one that burn was), didnt that run on vodka?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Dec 1 2005, 01:39 PM) [snapback]2882[/snapback][/center]
what's funnier than a dead baby?

someone had to start it
[/b]

/Shock!
/Tsk

Lol shame on you sugar! (ok ok the mom in me came out on that one)

Dolly

[

Okay sugar let me ask ya something really fast lol

it just bothers me cause my baby girl screams her ass off every night like clockwork right before going to bed. We sit there, hold her, bounce her, feed her, and then after about 15 to 45 minutes, she crashes for the night, and i dont have to get her ass drunk to do it.

How old is the baby? Have you tried mylicon in the bottle b4 she goes to bed? (works on the baby gas for those of you who don't know)

Dolly

Back