I'm Boycotting March Madness

Stavrose

Fried Yoda
Staff member
I'm pissed off at the NCAA. The Big Ten let Northwestern into their tournament, but the Big East didn't let DePaul in, even though DePaul pwns more than Northwestern. Even though i live by Northwestern, DePaul is my school, and i have 4 Division A basketball players in my class :p But still, DePaul is an amazing team, why the hell don't the get in the Big East while crappy Northwestern gets in Big Ten? I call shennanigans

I never watch this. Why? Because Uconn women's have won over and over again. The men do the same with some exceptions. /shrug it's just annoying now.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Mar 7 2006, 01:49 PM) [snapback]55089[/snapback][/center]
I'm pissed off at the NCAA. The Big Ten let Northwestern into their tournament, but the Big East didn't let DePaul in, even though DePaul pwns more than Northwestern. Even though i live by Northwestern, DePaul is my school, and i have 4 Division A basketball players in my class :p But still, DePaul is an amazing team, why the hell don't the get in the Big East while crappy Northwestern gets in Big Ten? I call shennanigans
[/b]

DePaul 5-11 (conference) 12-15 (overall) 13th place in Big East (only top 12 make BE tourney) RPI: 106
Northwestern 6-10 (conference) 14-14 (overall) 9th place in Big 10. RPI: 88

What are you bitching about again? Depaul has worse conference record, worse overall record, worse RPI, and DePaul is lower in conference standings and you feel Depaul should make the BE tourney and NW shouldn't make theirs? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

"I'm Boycotting March Madness"

fyi, March Madness just called, they didn't want you to watch anyways

Back