Do you own a blackberry?

Gomi doesn't have a Blackberry, but he is the proud owner of a Redneck Mobile phone

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Dec 1 2005, 08:53 AM) [snapback]2537[/snapback][/center]
Gomi doesn't have a Blackberry, but he is the proud owner of a Redneck Mobile phone
[/b]
ROFL its funny cause its true!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 2 2005, 01:34 AM) [snapback]2580[/snapback][/center]
I'm hoping I get an MP3 player for Christmas. depends on how much cash we have. /sigh
[/b]
get one of the portable cd players that play mp3s. i have one, and it cost me 50 bucks, eworks great, says the song name and album, etc, and it isnt ove $200 like an ipod or something. I do recomend. I have bruned cds with 120, 150, and a few over 170 songs on one cds. all in folders and everything. very very easy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 1 2005, 10:57 AM) [snapback]2596[/snapback][/center]
get one of the portable cd players that play mp3s. i have one, and it cost me 50 bucks, eworks great, says the song name and album, etc, and it isnt ove $200 like an ipod or something. I do recomend. I have bruned cds with 120, 150, and a few over 170 songs on one cds. all in folders and everything. very very easy
[/b]

But I want something small and easy to carry around in a purse. Also since we just paid for CoV, and three pairs of glasses I'm not sure what we'll be doing for Christmass yet.

Crap I need to get back to work.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 2 2005, 02:01 AM) [snapback]2600[/snapback][/center]
But I want something small and easy to carry around in a purse. Also since we just paid for CoV, and three pairs of glasses I'm not sure what we'll be doing for Christmass yet.

Crap I need to get back to work.
[/b]
yeah i hear that. I personally want an ipod (or something) too, but right now i got better things to spend $200 on, seeming hw my cd player does it, and plus i wouldnt use it enough i think.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 1 2005, 11:06 AM) [snapback]2604[/snapback][/center]
yeah i hear that. I personally want an ipod (or something) too, but right now i got better things to spend $200 on, seeming hw my cd player does it, and plus i wouldnt use it enough i think.
[/b]

Actually there are these really cute systems from Walmart (yes I said walmart) they are little cubes...they have them up to 1 gig and I so want that. But I'm not sure how $129 is going to fit..../sigh I love the Holidays but I hate the price tags...

my cell phone can play MP3. I bought a 1 gig bite card and it hold a tone of music I like my plam one cell phone...

DrewPA

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPA @ Dec 1 2005, 11:17 AM) [snapback]2623[/snapback][/center]
my cell phone can play MP3. I bought a 1 gig bite card and it hold a tone of music I like my plam one cell phone...

DrewPA
[/b]

I don't have a cell phone. Can't afford it. :p

Back