Everyone point at scally and laugh

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Dec 1 2005, 11:16 PM) [snapback]2407[/snapback][/center]
His warning level is at 10%
[/b]
what the hell does that mean?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gomi @ Dec 1 2005, 07:17 AM) [snapback]2410[/snapback][/center]
what the hell does that mean?
[/b]
<-- pulls down pants and moons all the old IIA that wont come jam with him tonight

woot!
or is it a bad thing?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(scally666 @ Dec 1 2005, 03:06 PM) [snapback]2555[/snapback][/center]
woot!
or is it a bad thing?
[/b]

Your warning level has temporarily increased for abusing the report feature to report posts where no rules were violated. In other words, El-D paid more than you for admin action, so you get to be the first to be manhandled by an admin

/cry

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(scally666 @ Dec 1 2005, 10:08 AM) [snapback]2555[/snapback][/center]
woot!
or is it a bad thing?
Your warning level has temporarily increased for abusing the report feature to report posts where no rules were violated. In other words, El-D paid more than you for admin action, so you get to be the first to be manhandled by an admin

/cry
[/b]

LOL...

How much can I pay for scally to get to 15%?

i can't control the percentage level. It just gives me options to either increase or decrease, as well as many other goodies i won't reveal :D But, if the price is right, we can bump him up to the redline to see what the percentage increments are :p

Abuse the brit!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LukeIIA @ Dec 1 2005, 08:19 AM) [snapback]2418[/snapback][/center]
<-- pulls down pants and moons all the old IIA that wont come jam with him tonight
[/b]

That is cause old IIA are tired of banging the fugly soe 15 bucks a month hooker that has become a forrest gump campatable game.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Dec 1 2005, 11:57 AM) [snapback]2698[/snapback][/center]
Luke is taking one for the team
[/b]

My recommendation is he play SWG with the monitor off.

you forget that you don't want to fight. you want to sit in your house and reminisce about the good ole days

Back