WTF

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hakan @ Dec 1 2005, 05:58 PM) [snapback]2326[/snapback][/center]
Why the fuck all ppl have titles as noob? I highly protest it and I will sue you Stav.:p
[/b]

YO

btw Ario's a huge bitch.

Unprovoked attack FTW

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hakan @ Dec 1 2005, 01:58 AM) [snapback]2326[/snapback][/center]
Why the fuck all ppl have titles as noob? I highly protest it and I will sue you Stav.:p
[/b]

Speaking of Noobs.... how are you Hakan. What the hell happened to you and Tutok in WoW. Man the shit you are missing rofl.

Huntress you're in WoW, what server?

I'm on Aggamagagganananan with the other n00bs...

And speaking of n00bs... yeah that's me in WoW.

its my sweet revenge to all of you that are under 100 posts. Keep you have 93 more posts until you graduate to the title of Super n00b, hakan :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Dec 1 2005, 07:15 AM) [snapback]2403[/snapback][/center]
its my sweet revenge to all of you that are under 100 posts. Keep you have 93 more posts until you graduate to the title of Super n00b, hakan :D
[/b]

I want my Super n00b title now! *Throws a Hissy Fit* :blink:

Oops didn't log in to post that :p

Anyways, What ^ she said :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Dec 1 2005, 04:31 PM) [snapback]2643[/snapback][/center]
you won't get it any time soon without logging in :p
[/b]

Bah :mellow:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 1 2005, 04:34 PM) [snapback]2648[/snapback][/center]
Hey Hakan

/flex

I'm a suber N00b. B)
[/b]

And a Sadist :p

*ZING!*

Ooops! :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Katal @ Dec 1 2005, 11:35 AM) [snapback]2651[/snapback][/center]
And a Sadist :p

*ZING!*

Ooops! :lol:
[/b]

Where'd I put my collar and g...er never mind at work again. /hums /halo

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 1 2005, 04:36 PM) [snapback]2656[/snapback][/center]
Where'd I put my collar and g...er never mind at work again. /hums /halo
[/b]

/giggle and /wookieehug

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hakan @ Dec 1 2005, 05:58 PM) [snapback]2326[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
be queit and sit down noob :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 2 2005, 02:45 AM) [snapback]2672[/snapback][/center]
see tiv got my back. we th gang of Super Noobs!! Call us the spiders!!
They killed PAco!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Huntress @ Dec 1 2005, 06:55 PM) [snapback]2341[/snapback][/center]
Speaking of Noobs.... how are you Hakan. What the hell happened to you and Tutok in WoW. Man the shit you are missing rofl.
[/b]

I'm playing SWG until Dark and Light comes out. I created a guildpage on DnL forums and now i'm just waiting for approval then I will announce that we are inviting current and former wanderhome players to join :)

WoW got boring after I hit 60.

Back