I saw this Overheard and I thought of El-D...

Tiveria

Sheeptastic!
(as always www.overheardinnewyork.com)

Guy #1: Ever notice you cant fart on these subway seats
Guy #2: I think it's the angle; I've had that problem before

--4 train

Overheard by: Mike

Here's another one:

Woman #1: Did anyone ever tell you that you look like Amy Fisher?
Woman #2: No.
Woman #1: Well, you do. I mean what she did was wrong and all, but she was a beautiful woman, so are you.

--6 train

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ksynia @ Feb 28 2006, 10:52 AM) [snapback]51392[/snapback][/center]
What did Amy Fisher do again?
[/b]

From Google:

"Known as the Long Island Lolita, Amy Fisher was a disturbed teenager who came under the influence of Joey Buttafuoco and tried to kill his wife."

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Feb 28 2006, 09:59 AM) [snapback]51398[/snapback][/center]
I could easily see him use that as a pick-up line.
[/b]
That is sooo true!

And knowing his tastes it would probably work!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ksynia @ Feb 28 2006, 11:21 AM) [snapback]51421[/snapback][/center]
That is sooo true!

And knowing his tastes it would probably work!
[/b]

You should ask him abuot the couple he's dating.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ksynia @ Feb 28 2006, 11:30 AM) [snapback]51433[/snapback][/center]
Ummm.. huh?

Guess that would be a no lol
[/b]

Just curious because you definately have the makings of an IIA person. Insane, fun loving, and not afraid of the paddle, nor the goat that timi likes to play with.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ksynia @ Feb 28 2006, 11:35 AM) [snapback]51438[/snapback][/center]
Thanks! That sounds like a compliment to me.. now, what is it?
[/b]

Imperial Intelligence Agency. I'll get more info in a sec...

IIA - Wanderhome's funniest guild
We make folks feel uncomfortable?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ksynia @ Mar 1 2006, 01:52 AM) [snapback]51392[/snapback][/center]
What did Amy Fisher do again?
[/b]
Shot her boyfriends wife in the neck when she was like 17 or something. did some time then got out now has a family and isnt insane anymore

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ksynia @ Feb 28 2006, 08:37 AM) [snapback]51442[/snapback][/center]
Impy group :) You know.. some of my best friends were imps lol
[/b]
The pull of the darkside is strong ;)

truly

Pulled me right out of being a rebel into neutral lol.. I was being converted slowly before I quit lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ksynia @ Mar 1 2006, 10:00 AM) [snapback]52231[/snapback][/center]
truly

Pulled me right out of being a rebel into neutral lol.. I was being converted slowly before I quit lol
[/b]
Oh well :p

See, I had a lot of friends on both sides so I went neutral... but dealign with both sides I noticed something. The rebels were assholes mostly, the imps I knew had more honor and sense of fairplay...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ksynia @ Mar 1 2006, 01:10 PM) [snapback]52246[/snapback][/center]
See, I had a lot of friends on both sides so I went neutral... but dealign with both sides I noticed something. The rebels were assholes mostly, the imps I knew had more honor and sense of fairplay...
[/b]

See, see. I told you Tiv!!!

:lol:

Actually this is a great post to start flame wars with. :shifty:

Back