For those who are no longer subscribed to SWG and are voted into the Hall of Fame.....

Tutok

Please feel free to PM me or post here if you want me to post a quote from you once I put down your summary.

The Wanderhome Hall of Fame is in remembrance of the greats on this server and the community has voted YOU into it :)

So feel free to PM me or post here on this great website if you want me to quote you :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tutok @ Dec 1 2005, 12:17 PM) [snapback]2212[/snapback][/center]
Please feel free to PM me or post here if you want me to post a quote from you once I put down your summary.

The Wanderhome Hall of Fame is in remembrance of the greats on this server and the community has voted YOU into it :)

So feel free to PM me or post here on this great website if you want me to quote you :)
[/b]

"I'm a Fucking God"

:p

For real though, put on my HOF page on the forums

"I miss you all, and please send me your AIM's through Wanderhomies.com PM service. Name: ZorinKeyes"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ZorinKeyes @ Dec 1 2005, 02:40 PM) [snapback]2280[/snapback][/center]
"I'm a Fucking God"
:p

For real though, put on my HOF page on the forums

"I miss you all, and please send me your AIM's through Wanderhomies.com PM service. Name: ZorinKeyes"
[/b]

Done!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Akieo @ Dec 1 2005, 01:04 PM) [snapback]2238[/snapback][/center]
was I in the hall of fame? :unsure:
[/b]

You'll have to wait and see like everyone else :)

Well, if i'm in there you can put down "In order to obtain further enlightenment, you must first seek out greater confusion."

Although I doubt I'm in there :D.

oh, and by the way, that is a quote by me :D, i made it up, so no stealing unless you quote me you noobs hehe.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPA @ Dec 2 2005, 01:50 AM) [snapback]2590[/snapback][/center]
Hey how many votes did OLD drewPA get rofl...
[/b]

I'll unveil who voted for who when the countdown is done :)

But I need a summary from you Drewpa! otherwise I'm going to have to spend an hour digging up info on you from forums and I already have enough of those to do :(

Ok man let me work something up. I am not good at blowing my own horn wait a min yes I am I am the buff bot of old ROFL....

DrewPA

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-diablo Bandido @ Dec 2 2005, 02:56 AM) [snapback]2697[/snapback][/center]
I may give you a more detailed one tutok the one i sent you was rushed cause my account was expiring lol.
[/b]

No worries. Take your time and send me a PM on here for it :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Dec 1 2005, 12:11 PM) [snapback]2721[/snapback][/center]
ya i really should do a more indepth history of myself, heh
[/b]

I mean what tutok told me your history was good.

Bought SWG, opened jedi, grinded jedi as OLD school jedi, and got pwned by el-d all the time.

dont make me post that bestine picture again

and you know that threesome with you, gally and me was an awesome time

pfft, i handled the two of you at the same time superbly. everyone in the cantina asked if it was hot or just them afterwards

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPA @ Dec 1 2005, 01:19 PM) [snapback]2787[/snapback][/center]
I PM my BIO to you woot woot

DrewPA
[/b]

I want to say something about DrewPa...

He may be a dirty old man, and only a padawan hugger, but he still makes people laugh!

Back