<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Feb 26 2006, 01:44 PM) [snapback]50646[/snapback][/center]
YOU'RE ANNOYING JIMBO!
[/b]
Fixed. So many posts about absolutely nothing, its gotten on my nerves. Every fucking thread has Ruler-Jimbo at the end. It makes me not want to read the thread.

Jimbo, make a constructive meaningful or for fuck sake at least funny post once in a while.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LilHammie @ Feb 26 2006, 01:47 PM) [snapback]50657[/snapback][/center]
Fixed. So many posts about absolutely nothing, its gotten on my nerves. Every fucking thread has Ruler-Jimbo at the end. It makes me not want to read the thread.

Jimbo, make a constructive meaningful or for fuck sake at least funny post once in a while.
[/b]
poopy

thats funny

its not my fault im bored..

dude for the record you have always been a little paper weight when it comes to boxing ... you couldnt fight your way outta a bread box and further more who the fuck still uses a bread box?!?!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LilHammie @ Feb 25 2006, 09:47 PM) [snapback]50657[/snapback][/center]

[/b]

QFE

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(T'Luassa @ Feb 28 2006, 09:50 AM) [snapback]51110[/snapback][/center]
how was THAT consrtuctive?

Back