Should I wake up My husband?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I don't care just shut up.

• Total voters
I'm gonna pick I don't care, because I can't decide unless I know why you're waking him up! :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 7 2005, 02:03 PM) [snapback]6491[/snapback][/center]
i hate when my wife does that. I leave her alone and enjoy the silence for a while
[/b]
lol the only reason you get away with comments like that is your cute lil mug

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 7 2005, 04:44 PM) [snapback]6548[/snapback][/center]
lol the only reason you get away with comments like that is your cute lil mug
[/b]
lol, she knows i hate it. and she gets pissy if i try to wake her up for no reason. Her "jay its 10. Jay wake up we gotta start cleaning".
Shit just either 1 go back to bed 2 enjoy not having me bug you

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 8 2005, 06:45 AM) [snapback]6975[/snapback][/center]
BTW my husband has been up and awake or in bed off and on for days since this poll...geez.
[/b]
lol, yeah i figured that.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 8 2005, 06:36 AM) [snapback]6971[/snapback][/center]
lol, she knows i hate it. and she gets pissy if i try to wake her up for no reason. Her "jay its 10. Jay wake up we gotta start cleaning".
Shit just either 1 go back to bed 2 enjoy not having me bug you
[/b]
lol you have to drag me outta bed in the morning/afternoon no matter how much sleep I get.. but if I am up for hours and the guy I am with is sleeping I get antsy and I HAVE to wake him up

I hit the snooze button like 3 million times every morning. Drives certain individuals crazy.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 8 2005, 08:08 AM) [snapback]7078[/snapback][/center]
I hit the snooze button like 3 million times every morning. Drives certain individuals crazy.
[/b]
i set the alarm for 30 mins before i get up, and then hit the snooze. my wife HATES it lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 7 2005, 05:11 PM) [snapback]7087[/snapback][/center]
i set the alarm for 30 mins before i get up, and then hit the snooze. my wife HATES it lol
[/b]

/ducks I've snoozed once for 3 hours. Man I got it at work when I was late.

Back