Heya Guys :D

Huntress

Been trolling the Wanderhome boards silently keeping an eye on the community. Noticed the forum on for this site so I finally registered. See a lot of people I miss posting on here. Thought I would give a shout out see how things are treating you guys.

Im currently playing WoW on the Warsong Server. Alliance Hunter with Fusion... Doing pretty good over here we are working on Nefarious. Sadly I have a lot of catching up to do, kinda wish I would of bought this game when it came out. I am finally the second highest DKP leader in BWL so I should be racking in some epics as soon as they drop :D

Anyway Ill stop in from time to time and see how things are going. Miss you fools, yes even you Reek :D

Huntryss
Alliance Warsong
Hunter

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPA @ Nov 30 2005, 05:53 PM) [snapback]2113[/snapback][/center]
Hey man miss chatting with ya on vent you nub!!!

I am playing WOW now too....

DrewPA
[/b]

Yeah DrewPa!!! Yep we had some good times on vent.... my ass still hurts (inside joke). So what the hell is up with this NGE shit. Heard SWG is a 1st person shooter now, you can be a jedi off the bat, and no more BH missions on Jedi... so freaking sad I loved that game to death and people that played it... SOE should be burned at the stake. Ugh be back time to pull Vael :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Akieo @ Nov 30 2005, 06:41 PM) [snapback]2148[/snapback][/center]
Heya Huntress
[/b]

LOL nice Avatar... one of our Priests has that Avatar only he is doing that DDR or whatever its called... that avatar cracks me up :D

P.S. Just got Dragonstalkers Belt from Vael :D

Dang.

Xira... Iloro... Isroc... now Huntress.
I'm like having total Moenia '03 flashbacks.

WOOOoooOOOoooOOO :blink:

How's the movie business?

Sucks that I cant group you all up and drag you to Warsong we seem to be all scattered on diffrent servers. Oh well we got this site :D Oh and by the way for anyone that I might have pissed off in SWG (Reek :D ) all my actions (namely Jedi smacking) was all in good fun and never done out of malice.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Madrigal @ Nov 30 2005, 07:47 PM) [snapback]2186[/snapback][/center]
Dang.

Xira... Iloro... Isroc... now Huntress.
I'm like having total Moenia '03 flashbacks.

WOOOoooOOOoooOOO :blink:

How's the movie business?
[/b]

Not bad completed a project as a PA (Production Assistant) and have an upcomming polishing project comming :D Overall Im a bum with a trust fund and play WoW alot... got married as well heh. She's in Med school.... ahhhh INC Firemaw!!!!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Nov 30 2005, 08:31 PM) [snapback]2227[/snapback][/center]
grats on the wedding :D PICS!
[/b]

Sure ill get around to it, I look like a Metrosexual Tool but oh well rofl.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Nov 30 2005, 07:22 PM) [snapback]2171[/snapback][/center]
A true Wanderhome great, Welcome aboard!
[/b]

How I miss those days :( Nothing like that has been as fun In WoW as it was then... maybe it was becasue it was my first MMO and both sides could trash talk each other... but damn I miss those days. Oh and dont forget the Bestine City Hall raids by the rebs :D Classic shit.

Back