Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Country

• Other - So many types Tell your fav!

• Total voters
voted for alternative although i really listen to it all

i love jonhny cash willie nelson hank williams and alot fo ols school coumtry

also have alot of blue and jazz ...as far as r&b goes imo its all pretty junky now but my fav album of all time is marvin gays "whats goin on "

also alot of electronica and hip hop ( not rap /wink) meaning beastie boys de la soul k-os common roots mos def anything from heiroglyphics more mello hip hop not bling bling nelly 50 cent eminem junk

i hear gomi goes for the hair bands and noah too but for a totally different ( and really scarey reason ) :blink:

o and cant forget the punk rock and ska and reggae got plenty o that as well

weeeee im a music nerd ( like that wasnt obvious)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cubby @ Dec 1 2005, 08:59 AM) [snapback]2066[/snapback][/center]
voted for alternative although i really listen to it all

i love jonhny cash willie nelson hank williams and alot fo ols school coumtry

also have alot of blue and jazz ...as far as r&b goes imo its all pretty junky now but my fav album of all time is marvin gays "whats goin on "

also alot of electronica and hip hop ( not rap /wink) meaning beastie boys de la soul k-os common roots mos def anything from heiroglyphics more mello hip hop not bling bling nelly 50 cent eminem junk

i hear gomi goes for the hair bands and noah too but for a totally different ( and really scarey reason ) :blink:

o and cant forget the punk rock and ska and reggae got plenty o that as well

weeeee im a music nerd ( like that wasnt obvious)
[/b]

yeah i voted reggae its the most peaceful of all music IMO. But yeah i listen to alot of alt and rock and some ska/punk. Ska is a break off of early reggae. I agree also that Rap and R&B are mostly crap, The Marvin Gaye u were talkin about is great tho, old school R&B was very good. The new stuff is just to make money IMO.

Voted for Other!

My favorite types are Metal, Symphonic Metal or Rock, Jap Rock and some Jap Pop. :blink:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cubby @ Dec 1 2005, 01:19 PM) [snapback]2241[/snapback][/center]
sXe huh do you have the edge... i was a sharpie for about 8 years :)
[/b]
Nope. Just the local sXe kids are insane.

80's techno, acid-house, early industrial, Stones, Beatles, Doors, Marley, Steel Pulse, Costello, Gabriel, Dead or Alive, Erasure, Depeche Mode, Morrissey, the Smiths, the Cure, Nitzer Ebb, Ministry, Manufacture, Die Warzau, LL Cool J, Parliament, Funkadelic, James Brown, Ice-T, disco, anything with a beat you can dance to that doesn't involve a slide guitar.

And a few others I forgot. :blink: ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rankin @ Dec 1 2005, 08:59 PM) [snapback]2356[/snapback][/center]
80's techno, acid-house, early industrial, Stones, Beatles, Doors, Marley, Steel Pulse, Costello, Gabriel, Dead or Alive, Erasure, Depeche Mode, Morrissey, the Smiths, the Cure, Nitzer Ebb, Ministry, Manufacture, Die Warzau, LL Cool J, Parliament, Funkadelic, James Brown, Ice-T, disco, anything with a beat you can dance to that doesn't involve a slide guitar.

And a few others I forgot. :blink: ;)
[/b]
Alot of great names in there. B)

i like Green Day,Offspring,Rammstien,Probot,the Foos and the mighty Jimi Hendrix plus most stuff with heavy guitars in

Wow, i have an extensive music preferance. I'll listen to almost anything. My core musical preference is Rap/Hip-Hop/Dance/House/Greek Pop. But i also like lots of heavy metal, alternative, classic rock, some country, Top 40, Classical. Anything with a good beat and anything that can make my adrenaline pump or evoke an emotional response of some type

I've been known to listen to almost anything. I generally keep the radio on our country station, but switch it to local pop quite often.
In CD's, I have country, classical (I love Beethoven and Holst), Hip Hop, Reggae, Rap, Rock and Roll, 50's music, christian rock, christian rap, R&B, alternative, some heavy metal (that's usually where I draw the line depending on the song)...

The type of music I listen to is completely govern'd by my mood. When I was in HS I was an old school rap kind of girl. (I remember putting on head phones with house of pain blaring while I tried to ignore my parents - such a geek) I was also into the candy pop stuff like NKOTB when I was younger, but have mostly grown out of that phase.

I really love playing classical - i used to play for hours at a time. I also love Marches - Sussa (sp?) was a mastermind.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shellie @ Dec 2 2005, 09:34 PM) [snapback]4117[/snapback][/center]
Where's indie....? :unsure:
[/b]

Your favorite music type is Breaking Furniture......

:p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KEGer @ Dec 3 2005, 05:12 PM) [snapback]4245[/snapback][/center]
Your favorite music type is Breaking Furniture......
:p
[/b]

What are you talking about?

Back