BONG!!!!

DrewPA

Just wanted to say BONG first thing that poped up... :excl: :excl:

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

DrewPA

While i was in vegas, I splurged andbought a hooka for $175 (marked down from $400). Hand blown 1.5 inch thick glass, hand painted gold(plated), hand carved wood hose and tips, and brass. And I shit you not, 100% for tobbacco use only. Its an eygptian tobbacco called Sheesha. It basiccally tobbacco leaves ripped up, and mixed with mollassis and honey and other LEGAL things. If you guys ever see this, its a must try. I love it, and am in the proccess of ordering more.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 1 2005, 07:53 AM) [snapback]2002[/snapback][/center]
While i was in vegas, I splurged andbought a hooka for $175 (marked down from $400). Hand blown 1.5 inch thick glass, hand painted gold(plated), hand carved wood hose and tips, and brass. And I shit you not, 100% for tobbacco use only. Its an eygptian tobbacco called Sheesha. It basiccally tobbacco leaves ripped up, and mixed with mollassis and honey and other LEGAL things. If you guys ever see this, its a must try. I love it, and am in the proccess of ordering more.
[/b]
Were's the fun?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Dec 1 2005, 11:19 AM) [snapback]2166[/snapback][/center]
Were's the fun?
[/b]
you actually get a relaxation buzz- its not a high, but you feel relaxing effects. Its awsome man, if you get a chance try it
we have other things for that :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Dec 1 2005, 12:07 PM) [snapback]2199[/snapback][/center]
i did too. when he got to 1.5 inch hand blown glass, i was like wtf? i missed something
[/b]
what u think a hooka was? Im confused, thats the only thing ive evr heard called that

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jerbaka @ Dec 1 2005, 01:26 PM) [snapback]2244[/snapback][/center]
hooka = hooker said strangely

"look at all the hookas, they is selling their bodies for crack."
[/b]
ahhh i see lol. no its a smoking decice usually used for pot, but i have a lol tobacco (bowl is freaking huge!!)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 1 2005, 01:27 PM) [snapback]2245[/snapback][/center]
ahhh i see lol. no its a smoking decice usually used for pot, but i have a lol tobacco (bowl is freaking huge!!)
[/b]
All you need is a plastic pen, a 2 liter plastic bottle, a lighter, and some tinfoil

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gomi @ Dec 1 2005, 02:14 PM) [snapback]2266[/snapback][/center]
All you need is a plastic pen, a 2 liter plastic bottle, a lighter, and some tinfoil
[/b]
lol, what r you in 9th grade? Im big time now. nah but ive gotten into collecing glass pieces now. and tinfoil when you burn it releases shit that gives you lung cancer (unlike tobacco and pot lol)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 2 2005, 01:15 AM) [snapback]2564[/snapback][/center]
lol, what r you in 9th grade? Im big time now. nah but ive gotten into collecing glass pieces now. and tinfoil when you burn it releases shit that gives you lung cancer (unlike tobacco and pot lol)
[/b]
the plastic is easier and cheaper to dispose of when "uninvited guests" come kncoking on your door. And I come from a time when you had to build your own bongs.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gomi @ Dec 2 2005, 01:17 AM) [snapback]2566[/snapback][/center]
the plastic is easier and cheaper to dispose of when "uninvited guests" come kncoking on your door. And I come from a time when you had to build your own bongs.
[/b]
1 I come kinda from that time too, Im just in the time right now where i can afford shit like that lol. Made many a apple bongs before. The metal-tape shit works alright too
2. we have it in a locked cabinet in our bedroom. And no guest are allowed in our room anyway. our hooka is in the living room, due to only using tobbacco out of iot. yeash i wouldnt leave my crap just lying around. me and the wife are weird i guess.

Back