Artica WOOT WOOT huggles

DrewPA

I just felt like saying that......

Is that a lady hampster? ./ponder

DrewPA :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

someone get a hose for drewpa

no wait that implies nudity /shudder

ok well think of something maybe estrogen shots and or castration that may slow him down a lil ..but i doubt it

and on the plus side drew if you get the estrogen youll prob develope some boobs then you could stay inside all day and have something to play with :blink:

Dam Cubby I was just being nice for once. I am a big teady bear. /ponder If I did have man boobies I could save money and time and game more... hummm can I get a set of DDD's that would rock I spend a hour a day just jumping up and down. I could float on my back easer. I could put my beer between them as a cup holder.. You might be on to something Cubby? I could hang socks off of each titt. Just think of all the cool stuff use men can think of to do with boobies....

DrewPA

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPA @ Nov 30 2005, 01:46 PM) [snapback]1858[/snapback][/center]
Dam Cubby I was just being nice for once. I am a big teady bear. /ponder If I did have man boobies I could save money and time and game more... hummm can I get a set of DDD's that would rock I spend a hour a day just jumping up and down. I could float on my back easer. I could put my beer between them as a cup holder.. You might be on to something Cubby? I could hang socks off of each titt. Just think of all the cool stuff use men can think of to do with boobies....

DrewPA
[/b]

I'm...I'm not gonna even GO There.

Is a HAMSTER! Kyoot little rodent.
And no I don't want to participate in this thread. :blink:

I was trying to be nice and just say Hi at the start dam you Cubby you warp me all the time. Points at cubby and sighs.
PS move your god dam house will ya shit man. I put in a tick on ya too me and about 300 other people O wait that really happned ROFL.. and it was not your flaut eather dam cnet black hole...

:blink:
DrewPA

Back