for gomi and allanon ....

Cubby

lets talk sec football!!1

go dawgs certainly need you guys to beat lsu this weekend ( i think you will)

can you beleive south carolina lol what a year think he can get them turned around and win 8 or so next year ?

wtf happened to tenn man raspo is having a fit ( hes a student there)

bama was so overratted im glad we ( auburn ) taught them a lil lesson

er and anything else you can think about regarding the best college football conference

LSU will be going down. We owe them a beating.

The COCKS will be the team to beat within the next 2 years. I hate spurrier. they can burn in hell

Tenn can burn in hell also

Next year is going to be a tough year for my beloved Dawgs. But we will rebuild and come back strong again.

And I still hate Shockley.

What part of the world are you in Cubby?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cubby @ Nov 30 2005, 01:16 PM) [snapback]1830[/snapback][/center]
i now live in salt lake city but grew up in auburn and graduated from there in 95...
[/b]

Please...stav...create a sports forum so I can be safe from these three...

/cry

Not that I am a fan of them at all, but the Gators will be the team to beat in the SEC in the forseeable future.

That man can coach...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 1 2005, 04:18 AM) [snapback]1831[/snapback][/center]
Please...stav...create a sports forum so I can be safe from these three...

/cry
[/b]

lmao but yet you still were able to get a post in :)

tiv real fast your opinions on the nhl rule changes also while you are at it who do you tihk will come out of the east in the nba this year oh and man the afc is stacked can indy do it or will the upstart bengals have their day and dont forget denver omg sports!!!!!!!!1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cubby @ Nov 30 2005, 01:27 PM) [snapback]1836[/snapback][/center]

tiv real fast your opinions on the nhl rule changes also while you are at it who do you tihk will come out of the east in the nba this year oh and man the afc is stacked can indy do it or will the upstart bengals have their day and dont forget denver omg sports!!!!!!!!1
[/b]

EEEEEK

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cubby @ Dec 1 2005, 04:27 AM) [snapback]1836[/snapback][/center]

[/b]

nhl rule changes: Fine, but still won't attract new customers, even if these changes are more Star Warsy

NBA East champs: Pistons...till someone takes them down

AFC: Colts finish going 15-1 (they are resting starters soon), Bengals are still a year or two away, they will probably lose the division to Pitt, and Denver will crash in playoffs because Jake Plummer is still Jake Plummer.

Back