Chat bugged

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Nov 30 2005, 12:34 PM) [snapback]1802[/snapback][/center]
Yesterday I was in there, and Tiv too. And i couldn't see her :(
She was a ghost :blink:
[/b]

:huh:

Me..a ghost...it all makes sense now...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Dec 1 2005, 03:34 AM) [snapback]1802[/snapback][/center]
Yesterday I was in there, and Tiv too. And i couldn't see her :(
She was a ghost :blink:
[/b]

did u try downloading the java app that stav put on the site? try that and it shoudl work with IE, if not download Firefox. it works with it

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hermione @ Nov 30 2005, 05:27 PM) [snapback]2034[/snapback][/center]
did u try downloading the java app that stav put on the site? try that and it shoudl work with IE, if not download Firefox. it works with it
[/b]

Yeah I've been lazy about putting firefox on my home PC..../smack self

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 1 2005, 08:37 AM) [snapback]2048[/snapback][/center]
Yeah I've been lazy about putting firefox on my home PC..../smack self
[/b]

its so much better IMO. i love all the useful extensions, weather, mp3 player, ip tracker, load timer, all at the bottom, and so much more :p gotta love the tabbed browsing too, instead of 10000000 little windows up

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hermione @ Nov 30 2005, 05:43 PM) [snapback]2053[/snapback][/center]
its so much better IMO. i love all the useful extensions, weather, mp3 player, ip tracker, load timer, all at the bottom, and so much more :p gotta love the tabbed browsing too, instead of 10000000 little windows up
[/b]

I know I use it at work and I love it. So um...can you see me now?

Back