Petition For Boobies!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 1 2005, 01:17 AM) [snapback]1757[/snapback][/center]
Petition for Syntaxx's boobies!!
/sign
[/b]

/sign
/sign
/sign
/sign
/sign

Oh yeah, and some more for Tiv's boobies!

/sign
/sign
/sign
/sign
/sign

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Nov 30 2005, 10:18 AM) [snapback]1758[/snapback][/center]
/sign
/sign
/sign
/sign
/sign

Oh yeah, and some more for Tiv's boobies!
/sign
/sign
/sign
/sign
/sign
[/b]

/bop Fluffy

/sign

I'll sign it only if they are ladys boobies this time. Last time we got a 500lbs man with his titt next to the web cam......

DrewPA

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPA @ Nov 30 2005, 10:28 AM) [snapback]1766[/snapback][/center]
I'll sign it only if they are ladys boobies this time. Last time we got a 500lbs man with his titt next to the web cam......
DrewPA
[/b]

And No this was NOT voren.

Um, Im not petitioning for Tiv's boobies because she said her husbands huge, and a midgit could kick my ass unfortunatly.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 1 2005, 01:47 AM) [snapback]1779[/snapback][/center]
Um, Im not petitioning for Tiv's boobies because she said her husbands huge, and a midgit could kick my ass unfortunatly.
[/b]

I'll take my chances.

/sign for Tiv's Boobies

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Nov 30 2005, 10:51 AM) [snapback]1782[/snapback][/center]
I'll take my chances.

/sign for Tiv's Boobies
[/b]

I don't see Voren kicking Fluffy's arse. He's too reserved.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Nov 30 2005, 12:29 PM) [snapback]1799[/snapback][/center]
is voren your hubby?
[/b]

Yes. He's Voren Sekanis I'm Tiveria Sekanis.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-diablo Bandido @ Dec 1 2005, 04:56 AM) [snapback]1865[/snapback][/center]
I am here to grant your request.

[/b]

Now why do you have to go and post Gomi's mom and all. Not cool. :lol:

i imagine it would tear your skin. I am not a boobie expert I only claim to know what it feels like to jam my face in boobs and blow. And for the "guest" so are you saying those are your boobs?

Back