I Want to Have Sex With An Austrialian Women

Eldiablo8

Their accents make me giggle. Had to deal with 2 troubleshooting problems from a New Zealand store and an Aussie store. Everytime I asked them questions that were no questions they said noer.

Trust me, nothing special with them. its like having sex with an american who talks funny.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Feb 10 2006, 02:36 PM) [snapback]43132[/snapback][/center]
Trust me, nothing special with them. its like having sex with an american who talks funny.
[/b]
so is that is how men feel when they have sex with timi?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Feb 11 2006, 05:36 AM) [snapback]43127[/snapback][/center]
Their accents make me giggle. Had to deal with 2 troubleshooting problems from a New Zealand store and an Aussie store. Everytime I asked them questions that were no questions they said noer.
[/b]

Let me guess 1-900 #'s agin El?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Feb 10 2006, 02:37 PM) [snapback]43135[/snapback][/center]
Let me guess 1-900 #'s agin El?
[/b]
No they called me!!!! Plus I am noticing that all the Aussie stores they are always so happy. I hate it, and love it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Feb 11 2006, 05:38 AM) [snapback]43136[/snapback][/center]
No they called me!!!! Plus I am noticing that all the Aussie stores they are always so happy. I hate it, and love it.
[/b]

Sounds bipolar to me!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Feb 10 2006, 02:40 PM) [snapback]43147[/snapback][/center]
Sounds bipolar to me!
[/b]
No they are all so cheery and are nice to you. I think it has to do with that warm weather. She told me it was cold there today. I explained to her what cold was.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Feb 11 2006, 05:42 AM) [snapback]43152[/snapback][/center]
No they are all so cheery and are nice to you. I think it has to do with that warm weather. She told me it was cold there today. I explained to her what cold was.
[/b]

Were you like, "Hey what are you wearing right now?"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Feb 10 2006, 02:36 PM) [snapback]43132[/snapback][/center]
Trust me, nothing special with them. its like having sex with Sally plain and tall.
[/b]
If anyone knows where I got that from you win!

(fixed. :p)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Feb 10 2006, 02:44 PM) [snapback]43158[/snapback][/center]
If anyone knows where I got that from you win!

(fixed. :p)
[/b]
you said it while you had some buttsecks with timi?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Feb 10 2006, 02:45 PM) [snapback]43161[/snapback][/center]
you said it while you buttfooked my mommy?
[/b]

/gasp

I KNEW YOU WERENT ASLEEP!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Feb 10 2006, 01:46 PM) [snapback]43165[/snapback][/center]
/gasp

I KNEW YOU WERENT ASLEEP!
[/b]

Now we know that this is false. When you took your clothes off in front of her and attempted to do her, she went, "Oh Curse, was the pool really that cold?"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Feb 10 2006, 08:47 PM) [snapback]43166[/snapback][/center]
Don't make me moderate you!!!
[/b]

now that's funny.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Feb 10 2006, 02:48 PM) [snapback]43168[/snapback][/center]
Now we know that this is false. When you took your clothes off in front of her and attempted to do her, she went, "Oh Curse, I can't see I'm blind!"
[/b]

Yeah right when I took my clothes off she went blind so I took her to the hospital :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Feb 10 2006, 01:50 PM) [snapback]43176[/snapback][/center]
Yeah right when I took my clothes off she went blind so I took her to the hospital :p
[/b]

yeah, rumor has it that a mangina looks like a Gorgon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Feb 10 2006, 02:50 PM) [snapback]43178[/snapback][/center]
yeah, rumor has it that my mangina looks like a Gorgon
[/b]
fixed??!?!? :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Feb 11 2006, 05:53 AM) [snapback]43187[/snapback][/center]
Fixed :lol:
[/b]

DO IT!

Smite his ass! Especially for that 1st page spam bullshit from this morning!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Feb 10 2006, 02:56 PM) [snapback]43192[/snapback][/center]
DO IT!

Smite his ass! Especially for that 1st page spam bullshit from this morning!!!
[/b]
smite my ass? SMITE YOUR ASS!! 1BITCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Back