Stav.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Nov 30 2005, 10:39 AM) [snapback]1606[/snapback][/center]
Mah Xfire link under my name don't work.
[/b]

Yes it works Mr. Noah :blink:

xfire is case sensetive. all names are lowercase. you need to have noahthepurdy, not noahTHEpurdy. the capitals automatically break the link, making it read only the noah part

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Nov 30 2005, 11:52 AM) [snapback]1626[/snapback][/center]
xfire is case sensetive. all names are lowercase. you need to have noahthepurdy, not noahTHEpurdy. the capitals automatically break the link, making it read only the noah part
[/b]
I was pwnt.

and i quothe: nubcake

:D

hey! my sig got nuked. it wasn't a file upload, was a direct link to another site :(

and it posted in my original post! omg i'm going insane

dammmmit i wanted cheap, quick ways to up my post count. i've been nuked

note. all those should be seperate posts :p

omg i can't reply to myself, this is nuts

if you post a reply to the same topic too quickly, it merges posts for the sake of spam. Also, your sig was still a 600kb+ load, even if it was from another site

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Nov 30 2005, 12:31 PM) [snapback]1648[/snapback][/center]
and i quothe: nubcake

:D

hey! my sig got nuked. it wasn't a file upload, was a direct link to another site :(
[/b]

quothe?

anyways, did you play Shadowbane Zampy? your avatar looks familiar and your name.

bah it was 699 kb >.>

nope legato, never played shadowbane. my avatar is just one of the many random pictures i have saved on my computer, and my name is one that a friend in 7th grade gave me that's stuck ever since. i use it for everything. it's derived from my last name, zampedro

Back