Chuck Norris Fact # 1337

Jack Bauer > Chuck Norris

When life gave Jack Bauer lemons, he used them to kill terrorists. Jack Bauer fucking hates lemonade.

Jack Bauer once forgot where he put his keys. He then spent the next half-hour torturing himself until he gave up the location of the keys.

Upon hearing that he was played by Kiefer Sutherland, Jack Bauer killed Sutherland. Jack Bauer gets played by no man.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(reek @ Feb 10 2006, 03:51 PM) [snapback]42408[/snapback][/center]
Jack Bauer > Chuck Norris

When life gave Jack Bauer lemons, he used them to kill terrorists. Jack Bauer fucking hates lemonade.

Jack Bauer once forgot where he put his keys. He then spent the next half-hour torturing himself until he gave up the location of the keys.

Upon hearing that he was played by Kiefer Sutherland, Jack Bauer killed Sutherland. Jack Bauer gets played by no man.
[/b]

I second this.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Feb 10 2006, 07:38 AM) [snapback]42418[/snapback][/center]
I second this.
[/b]

what show is this again????
guess we'll have to find the dvds or something.... everyone raves about 24

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Feb 10 2006, 09:18 AM) [snapback]42434[/snapback][/center]
24 is the shit... but...

Chuck Norris could eat Jack Bauer for breakfast...
[/b]

Dude, chuck Norris is an OLD guy.
:rolleyes:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Feb 10 2006, 01:46 AM) [snapback]42448[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
Old for a mere mortal yes... but Chuck will probably live until around the ripe old age of 200, so in that respect he's not that old...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Feb 10 2006, 09:48 AM) [snapback]42450[/snapback][/center]
Old for a mere mortal yes... but Chuck will probably live until around the ripe old age of 200, so in that respect he's not that old...
[/b]

/sigh
/walks away....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Feb 10 2006, 06:46 PM) [snapback]42448[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

Chuck Norris ages as a way to lul his enemies into a false sense of security.

Seriously where did all this stupid chuck norris shit start? It's retarded!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Feb 11 2006, 12:16 AM) [snapback]42537[/snapback][/center]
Seriously where did all this stupid chuck norris shit start? It's retarded!
[/b]

I DEMAND YOU GET A SENSE OF HUMOR! THIS....I COMMAND!

COOOBRA LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back