Scream!!!!!

Tiveria

Sheeptastic!
I'm way way way too impatient...but what else am I going to do? I've called twice, left a message once...

/cry I hate doctors.

Just call me and say "everything is fine" - is that too hard to do?

If it's not fine then tell me and I'll set up an appointment or something.

BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Nov 29 2005, 02:59 PM) [snapback]1514[/snapback][/center]
Ring Ring
"Hello?"
Its for you.
"Hey its Doctor Buttmunch. Test are good. Have a nice day!"

Better>? :lol:
[/b]

/tickle

No. You aren't a certified Eye doctor and you know it so there :p

Tiv... I look better if you can not see..... I know it will be ok

DrewPA huggles

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Nov 30 2005, 06:00 AM) [snapback]1515[/snapback][/center]
/tickle

No. You aren't a certified Eye doctor and you know it so there :p
[/b]
I could dress up as an eye doctor, if thats what your into :p
(PS To Tiv's Hubby- please dont kill me)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Nov 29 2005, 04:16 PM) [snapback]1528[/snapback][/center]
I could dress up as an eye doctor, if thats what your into :p
(PS To Tiv's Hubby- please dont kill me)
[/b]
Far as I know he doesn't look at these forums.

Oh and Woot!

Doc finally called. My right eye is perfect (always thought so but..) my left eye does have some differential readings but they said that I don't have to go for treatment - just re-testing often since I'm a high-risk candidate.

So yey!

Hey I want to play doctor too. "feels left out" That is great news.. Who want me to stick them with a umm shoot...

DrewPA

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Nov 30 2005, 07:21 AM) [snapback]1533[/snapback][/center]
Far as I know he doesn't look at these forums.

Oh and Woot!

Doc finally called. My right eye is perfect (always thought so but..) my left eye does have some differential readings but they said that I don't have to go for treatment - just re-testing often since I'm a high-risk candidate.

So yey!
[/b]
Congrates, glad you aint going blind And i know youre hubby probably have a sense of humor, and know these forums are fun and games.

lol.... I actually do have a lazy Eye. It's funny when i take my glasses off and move it around :D.

I have 20/25 vision, so almost perfect, just my dang lazy eye.... other then that i'm a tad bit far sighted, not enough for glasses really, but oh well.

Oh, and Tiv, I'm a certified Butt Doctor, i could check that out :lol:

Just kidding, lol, and now i really hope your hubby has a sense of humor.... /removes_contact_info_from_site

Back