HI Tiv!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Feb 7 2006, 09:46 AM) [snapback]40805[/snapback][/center]
waving waving waving
[/b]

/wave /wave /wave /bounce /bounce /bounce

Morning!!!!

Debating on posting the first part of the next chapter or not. I haven't finished it yet, but there's a definate part I could post.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Feb 7 2006, 03:49 PM) [snapback]40808[/snapback][/center]
/wave /wave /wave /bounce /bounce /bounce

Morning!!!!

Debating on posting the first part of the next chapter or not. I haven't finished it yet, but there's a definate part I could post.
[/b]

ooh cool....
like my new avatar? I painted it this morning... ( was bored)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Feb 7 2006, 03:58 PM) [snapback]40823[/snapback][/center]
Very nice. Oils or Acrylic?
[/b]

water colour with a photo shopped black background

I think I'm obsessed :)

how is your day starting out?

Quietly. Someone came in and asked for a price check. I got an awesome interview done for Holonet news. Gotta think of my second one. And gotta think of a story to write up for it too.

And yours?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Feb 7 2006, 04:04 PM) [snapback]40831[/snapback][/center]
Quietly. Someone came in and asked for a price check. I got an awesome interview done for Holonet news. Gotta think of my second one. And gotta think of a story to write up for it too.

And yours?
[/b]

sounds like a good start...

my day is fractured. Every time I look at the close an hour or two have vanished and I don't know how!
I am tryingto get the next chapter started but this is a hard one to write and needs planning. Driven like mad to be creative draw, paint, do medieval stuff and I cannot sit still. Got Tai chi class in 2 hours and I am freezing cold , plus there is laundry I have to hang up.

I have all these images in my head that I wish I coudl put down on paper ( story illustrations) and I lack the skill! :(

bah!

still it's a good day...

I know the feeling about the images. I can draw sometimes, but it takes a LOT of concentration and time. I can paint, but it's always abstract. Writing is the one thing I can do without thought - it just comes out of my mind and onto the screen.

Time is going too slow for me today. I have a couple of things I know I need to get done, but I'm just tired.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Feb 7 2006, 04:11 PM) [snapback]40837[/snapback][/center]
I know the feeling about the images. I can draw sometimes, but it takes a LOT of concentration and time. I can paint, but it's always abstract. Writing is the one thing I can do without thought - it just comes out of my mind and onto the screen.

Time is going too slow for me today. I have a couple of things I know I need to get done, but I'm just tired.
[/b]

yeah weird how that can be...

Back