any of you old IIA folks out there?

LukeIIA

hey this is luke from IIA been playin wow for a while saw that they made alot of changes to the game was seein if any of you old iia guys where still hangin round

what up old and new IIA peeps hows it hangin? yall still playin or did ya move on to something else cause i am going to reactivate luke on the first and check out this new thing .

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LukeIIA @ Nov 29 2005, 01:10 PM) [snapback]1480[/snapback][/center]
what up old and new IIA peeps hows it hangin? yall still playin or did ya move on to something else cause i am going to reactivate luke on the first and check out this new thing .
[/b]

My account is active and I check in. I'm also playing CoV. Which is killer.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LukeIIA @ Nov 30 2005, 04:10 AM) [snapback]1480[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
i'm still around and still have an active account. Haven't logged in for more than 5 minutes since the NGE...It's bad

well if you are on tonight gomi ill be on im downloading the trial vertion to see if its kew so ill shoot ya a tell and say whats up do you still have a vent server?? and if so what is the info?

the last time we used the vent server was when el-d was still in the guild and we were defending our bases on tat

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Nov 30 2005, 10:33 AM) [snapback]1603[/snapback][/center]
I hope into Vent everday trying to find someone.
[/b]
I sent you a PM luke. I log into it from time to time while at work.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gomi @ Nov 30 2005, 09:32 AM) [snapback]1736[/snapback][/center]
I sent you a PM luke. I log into it from time to time while at work.
[/b]

I think the issue with vent isn't that we don't use it - just don't use it at the same time.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LukeIIA @ Dec 1 2005, 10:28 PM) [snapback]2360[/snapback][/center]
hey fuckface i just might do that
[/b]
<span style="font-family:Tahoma">BURN</span>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LukeIIA @ Dec 1 2005, 07:28 AM) [snapback]2360[/snapback][/center]
hey fuckface i just might do that
[/b]

OMG it is Luke. I am offended. You are being reported for your abusiveness you butt pirate.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-diablo Bandido @ Dec 1 2005, 10:48 AM) [snapback]2588[/snapback][/center]
OMG it is Luke. I am offended. You are being reported for your abusiveness you butt pirate.
[/b]

How exactly is one a butt pirate? do I even WANT to know?

Back