ABOUT THE G-RADIO PLEASE READ

Teupow

This can be found on the other Web site Strav does web link is
http://galaxiesradio.com/

Message to the G-Radio DJ's and I want all you to KNOW about it pass the word please.

I do not play SWG anymore. I am not going to bad mouth it you all know how I feel all ready. However this does not mean I am going to bring the station down not at all. Just because I do not play SWG and I am playing WOW does not mean the station goes into the crapper. We have had enough things go into the crapper. I told Cad I would take the station and well that is what I am doing. Here is the well umm Idea. For the people playing SWG please keep rocking the place the best way you know how. For the others that have moved on to other game please PASS the word to others and lets get more people tuning into the radio. I do not see why we cannot d a bunch of different games. We have a request topic on the forums people can use it. I get MSN for people to request songs that are not in the game you are playing and we can still give shout outs. Once I know what the hell I am talking about with wow I will again start doing my show. I can not talk about a game that I do not know I am a nub over there getting my ass handed to me by level 15 thugs ROFL. I will do a Friday goof show and start to do a Sunday good show. Please pass the word out to the players of SWG we are not going anywhere and are here to stay. The game may change but we will NOT.

DrewPA kicking it in the ass with his size 12 foot and doing it AFK to boot?

They all ready charged me the nubs ROFL.. O well it is not that much and with no swg accounts I think I can swing it this time. ROFL..
Come on vent tonight so we can talk about it woot woot CUBBY ROCKS

jeez btw just got a new puter ill need all the old info to get set back .. i know i know should have taken the time to transfer a lil bit of stuff but omg thx approved 5.1 system and 4g of ram had me all a quiver

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cubby @ Nov 29 2005, 02:35 PM) [snapback]1509[/snapback][/center]
jeez btw just got a new puter ill need all the old info to get set back .. i know i know should have taken the time to transfer a lil bit of stuff but omg thx approved 5.1 system and 4g of ram had me all a quiver
[/b]

/whimper What'd I'd do for 4 G of RAM.../whimper

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Nov 30 2005, 09:46 AM) [snapback]1738[/snapback][/center]
*cry*
What I'd do for a better system than my $30.00 one (No Joke.).
[/b]

Mine was a present from the 'rents. And it wasn't bad - an e-machine. I did up the RAM to 1 gig though.

Tiv I like to know what you would do for a better system. And can we play it on the air ROFL.......

DrewPA

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPA @ Nov 30 2005, 10:06 AM) [snapback]1747[/snapback][/center]
Tiv I like to know what you would do for a better system. And can we play it on the air ROFL.......
DrewPA
[/b]

I think you'd have fun with what my dominatrix does in CoV....

In WOW they got a pet that has really really really big boobies and wears a thong and she slaps her ass with a whip I love WOW......

I stood there for 15 mins watching it nice way to kill time ladys take note of how to dress woot woot

DrewPA

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPA @ Nov 30 2005, 11:37 AM) [snapback]1787[/snapback][/center]
In WOW they got a pet that has really really really big boobies and wears a thong and she slaps her ass with a whip I love WOW......

I stood there for 15 mins watching it nice way to kill time ladys take note of how to dress woot woot

DrewPA
[/b]

LMAO I can see that.

I got to post my pic of Mistress Tiv Drew...you'd die. She's got almost no clothing - long black hair (in supergroup mode, in non-supergroup she's got white hair), and well..is just hawt. Heck I'd um. never mind.

Back