How do you like the new site?

• Yes, I like it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, the old one was better

• Doesn't matter

• Total voters
I am the only one to vote that the old one is better, man I count as like fifty votes, OLD ONE FTW! :angry:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Nov 29 2005, 04:35 PM) [snapback]1360[/snapback][/center]
So, what do you think of the new site?
[/b]
I like the options, features, and everything else, my only discrepancy is for some reason I liked the way the other one looked. I like the "darkness" about it, reminded me of the moonlight for some odd reason (dont ask why lol).
But other then that, I like it. Dont get me wrong, I do like the new set up, but I just liked the old look a little better. Everything else is an A+ in my book. Great Job, and thanks for all the work you put into this site. WE appriciate it very much.

thanks. like i said, this is not the final look of the site. A similar color theme to the original one is in the works. Won't be the exact theme, but it will have similar color tones.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Nov 30 2005, 03:04 AM) [snapback]1453[/snapback][/center]
thanks. like i said, this is not the final look of the site. A similar color theme to the original one is in the works. Won't be the exact theme, but it will have similar color tones.
[/b]
lol, yeah i read that after i posted. But once again, I dont hate the way this looks. I like it in ways, just liked the other look better. But I like the options attached with this theme

maybe i'll have two themes, a light version like this, and a dark version like the old site, and you guys can choose whichever you want from your personal settings :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Nov 29 2005, 03:06 PM) [snapback]1518[/snapback][/center]
maybe i'll have two themes, a light version like this, and a dark version like the old site, and you guys can choose whichever you want from your personal settings :p
[/b]

You read my post didn't you? /grin

i love the new one, but for some of the people who arnt as technologically advanced as some of us, the other one would be better for them, IMO.

I really like the colour scheme on this new site and it is a bit easier to navigate

THANKS STAV for all your hard work.

:D

Back