Weird weekend!

Artica

Imperial Kitten
I just passed this weekend playing pool (the Yahoo Games Pool). It was so entertaining, kept going at it for most of Friday and most of Saturday.

How was your weekend guys? 8O

Re: Weird weekend!

Originally posted by Artica
I just passed this weekend playing pool (the Yahoo Games Pool). It was so entertaining, kept going at it for most of Friday and most of Saturday.

How was your weekend guys? 8O
Spent my weekend in Vegas, drinking my ass off and having a good time.

forum wars, couldn't get out because they didn't plow until 4PM on Thanksgiving, getting glassses, may have glaucoma (yet another test tonight), oh and forum wars. Had fun playing CoV. Lots and lots and lots of it. Soon as I can I'll put some ss's together.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Nov 29 2005, 06:16 AM) [snapback]1303[/snapback][/center]
forum wars, couldn't get out because they didn't plow until 4PM on Thanksgiving, getting glassses, may have glaucoma (yet another test tonight), oh and forum wars. Had fun playing CoV. Lots and lots and lots of it. Soon as I can I'll put some ss's together.
[/b]
move to Cali, and get free medical dope there!! Aint nothing better then smoking up on the government's dime!!
But seriously, sorry to here that. I hope it isnt, and I hope it works out

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Nov 30 2005, 07:57 AM) [snapback]1566[/snapback][/center]
i worked. and worked. then updated this site. and then went to school.
[/b]
We heart you Stav

Back