If no more SWG for u, which game can we find you on?

Tutok

I'm going to try Dark and Light when it is officially released (yeah i know that might be april), I'm not leaving SWG yet. I'm going to give the NGE a fair try since i've been away from my computer for 2 weeks, and I'm definitely going to finish the Wanderhome Hall of Fame before I go (If i do)

But I think I will at least give Dark and Light a try. I played a druid on WoW, a cleric on EQ, a doctor on SWG, and now i'm going to play a cleric again.

I want to go Light, but it would be cool to join {HT} and be with some wanderhomies on that game. So I would be going Dark Cleric.

Hakan wants to go Light Paladin.

I never want to be a King, but a Lord would be cool :) I just want a fortress with some peeps :) Of course I would be very happy to just be a nobody and defend the lands from invaders too :p

Anyways, post what you are going to play or what you are playing if you are no longer with SWG

sorry, SWG was my first MMRP game ivetried, and it burnt me bad, so im just going to stick to the consoles now. at least i dont have to worry about them changing those games under my nose.

I am a master hugger in WOW now....

Bleeding Holo server in game name Teupow..
I will be making DrewPA very soon. you know 8 toons on 1 server 1 account WOW rocks... and it is fun too..

DrewPA

Artica your hamster is dancing to my music lol.

Drewpa. You can have I think like 8-10 chars (i forget exactly) in CoV.

Also it's more of a techie game than WoW. I got bored fast with WoW when I played it before.

And scally you have to play to get dominated. ;)

I'm all over the frickin place. If i'm gaming online I can be found playing call of duty 2 or Battlefield 2 mainly, but I usually give most new FPS's a shot when they first come out. Will be hitting up Battlefront 2 soon as well....

Can be found playing as H.Nayl in all my FPS games.

i will be waitin for Pirates of the Burning Sea to come out, i will be a pirate extrordinare!! I am already in the Navy and i think this would shiver me timbers!

You can find me on Lineage II, i play with Dareus and Stomis (and a few other people) from Wanderhome.

My name is Threat on the bartz server.

Also you can find me on Dark and Light on December 8th (Pioneer Key FTW!)

Oh and a huge bahhhhhhhh to you fuckers going Light.

DARK FTGDW :evil:

Diablo II

Until something else grabs me...my first MMORPG, probably my last. Can't really get too much better than the community we had there.

The forums are already going downhill on SWG side :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Nov 29 2005, 11:51 AM) [snapback]1340[/snapback][/center]
Diablo II
Until something else grabs me...my first MMORPG, probably my last. Can't really get too much better than the community we had there.
The forums are already going downhill on SWG side :(
[/b]
Trust me, give PotBS a try, they're limmiting servers to about 1k people, so the community should be good, and come on, Fluffy is a good pirate name.

I am almost ashamed to admit it but I have found I kinda like FlyFF. It is an anime type EQish MMorpg. Gameplay isn't bad (better than the NGE) and the graphics are kinda fun (guess that is what I get for watching my kids play Mario and Sonic of late..*L*).

The Best part --------> ITS FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guess after having SWG chew up all that money for two years and go to crap I am hesitating dumping money into another game.

I will probably check out DoL or D&DO. I am also interested in seeing Age of Conan and RF online when it becomes available.

Rock-o

SWG was my first and will be my last MMO. That's why I'm still hanging, from a thread, but still hanging until it becomes truly unbearable.

I'll just be playing aoe 3 and probably try and pick up ff7 again, started earlier this year, rarely played it

Back