ANYONE DO ANYTHING FUN THIS WEEKEND?

DrewPA

Did anyone do something fun this week end?
I went out to eat with my wife and little girl and some friends we havenot seen in two years.
Then we came back to our house and hung out and talked and stuff that was cool....

what did you all do...........

I poodled about the house, wrote copeous amounts of my book, continued working on my replica of Gaston Phebus's book of the hunt, a medieval miniature with calligraphy and illumination with gold leaf. I burnt my lunch, I brewed coffee and forgot to put the karafe under the filter ( giggle) I made tons of cups of tea, forgot to eat, watched TV by firelight in the evening and cleaned the den. On Sunday I welcomed my husband back home.

it was a nice solo it sort of weekend....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPA @ Jan 23 2006, 05:03 PM) [snapback]33495[/snapback][/center]
sounds nice...
[/b]

It was ,you know...can't complain about much at all.

Nephew's 6th birthday, made a tiny, tiny dent in organizing the tape library, cleared out a couple gigs of drivespace after failing the download of the Empire at War demo in the last couple k. Yeah, talk about irritating.

"welcomed" my wife back home from her trip to california. had a GREAT time.

I watched Steve Smith get his face pwned by Seattle. Being avenged is such a wonderful feeling

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mertiliano @ Jan 23 2006, 05:49 PM) [snapback]33529[/snapback][/center]
Saw Underworld: Evolution
[/b]

oh is it good?????

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rankin @ Jan 23 2006, 04:23 PM) [snapback]33504[/snapback][/center]
Nephew's 6th birthday, made a tiny, tiny dent in organizing the tape library, cleared out a couple gigs of drivespace after failing the download of the Empire at War demo in the last couple k. Yeah, talk about irritating.
[/b]

Use GetRight or another download program. After that happens a few times you will wish you did. :)

Got incapped several times trying to kill Scratch. Helped a friend finish the Arena. ;)
Ended up in a dance line in Theed for too long. :blink:
So bascially I did nothing. :unsure:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Jan 23 2006, 12:24 PM) [snapback]33542[/snapback][/center]
oh is it good?????
[/b]
Was pretty good, lots and lots of hype on it make for a little let down... but it was pretty damn cool either way :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mertiliano @ Jan 23 2006, 07:48 PM) [snapback]33552[/snapback][/center]
Was pretty good, lots and lots of hype on it make for a little let down... but it was pretty damn cool either way :p
[/b]

cool have not heard any hype so that is just shiny with me

I saw Underworld Revolution. Went to Taco Bell for the husband. Hm. Stayed home mostly, played SWG. Tried to get a master cloak. Again. Had a nice quiet weekend. Oh and I took today off because of the snow. Didn't feel like driving in it.

I lit my head on fire and put it out with a hammer.

Actually, that's what I would have rather done than listen to my friend get back together with her abusive ex-boyfriend on Friday because he's "better now" only to have her call back in the middle of the night Saturday because he had thrown her ass out of his house, and she needed a ride home.

Oh, to be a real life TKM.

Saw The Ringer. I thought it was funny.

Picked up a part I needed for my motorcycle and went riding since it was nice out.

Hey Drewpa, we need to hit that stripclub and get drunk soon. I need to get someone off my mind. :wacko: I have Saturdays and Wednesdays off now so it would probably have to be either a Tuesday or Friday night so I can recover the next day. :p Let me know.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPA @ Jan 24 2006, 01:50 AM) [snapback]33487[/snapback][/center]
Did anyone do something fun this week end?
I went out to eat with my wife and little girl and some friends we havenot seen in two years.
Then we came back to our house and hung out and talked and stuff that was cool....

what did you all do...........
[/b]

hell yeah i had fun, my friends and I floated a keg in 2 1/2 hours and then i got wicked pumped cuz i took some pep pills and i kicked a hole in my wall.

Let some crazy english guy talk me into fighting scratch down in the bowls of the ryatt trails........

*ahem* (Paraphrased)
ker-ri "can we do it with one jedi and one commando?"
Azrail: "Sure it'll be fun......"
BLAMO
Azrail: "Screw this, Ker what missions do you need to complete?"
Ker-ri: "Hmm i need help finishing the arena..."
Azrail: "Lets go then..."
BLAMO
Ker-ri: "Shit! I thought you were the tank now?"
Azrail: "Thought you figured the jedi out?"
Ker-ri: "Your MOM!"
Azrail: "Let me call someone from my guild...oh crap there is no one they have all quit or something"
Ker-ri: See's some kid running for the arena
Ker-ri: "HEY YOU! TEAM UP WITH US AND WE CAN TAKE DOWN THE ARENA TOGETHER!"
KID: "Sure why not, ready?"
Azrail: makes some comment about a 3some in tell
VICTORY!!!!!!

Then we went to danced the night away in theed. But was upset cause no Rankin was there :(

In real life just cleaned the house went out for dinner every night and oh yeah, SAW BON JOVI FRIDAY NIGHT WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Saturday night, poker with wife and 5 other people, found out a good friend and wife are expecting. Sunday watched some terrible football (oh, and Liverpool sucked too :)) then wife and I made a lobster dinner for us and two close friends. All the weekend dealing with a severly teething Wook Child.

Pretty fun if you like poker and lobster ;)

me and the family are going down to florida for a week on thursday, so grandma wanted to take baby for friday and saturday. I sat at home, drank, and didnt do a damn thing else for a day and a half. those without kids dont kn0ow what iam talking about, but those with do. :D

Back