Man Where Have All The Good Girls Gone

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Jan 21 2006, 08:16 AM) [snapback]32460[/snapback][/center]
the one on the right looks like a snob bitch
[/b]

The one on the right looks like she got donkey punched and her face hit the bathroom tile wall. :blink:

Carolina's my home team, and for the life of me, i can't figure out how those two made the cut, neither one of them is all that attractive.
Give me one of the bad girls we have on these forums anyday :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lpb8733 @ Jan 21 2006, 04:30 AM) [snapback]32629[/snapback][/center]
Carolina's my home team, and for the life of me, i can't figure out how those two made the cut, neither one of them is all that attractive.
Give me one of the bad girls we have on these forums anyday :lol:
[/b]

:D :ph34r: :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Jan 21 2006, 08:44 AM) [snapback]32506[/snapback][/center]
I'd rather have a bad girl than a good girl anyday. ;)
[/b]
there are many fine looking bitches in the world, but not all of them gonna bring lasanga to your work man

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Jan 20 2006, 10:05 PM) [snapback]32648[/snapback][/center]
there are many fine looking bitches in the world, but not all of them gonna bring lasanga to your work man
[/b]

Well, damn dude, that's 'cause I don't work. ;)

Um, I'm looking for work... really... :blink:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Jan 20 2006, 10:05 PM) [snapback]32648[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

Clerks FTW

Back