Funniest thing

Rehhtahn

Today shortly after I woke up my dad gave me a call on the phone, he had taken my car to bible school and for some reason the ignition wouldn't turn now. Now there are some tricks with my car, there is a little sensor you have to hit, or else the key won't turn, and the steering wheel can be a bit finiky, but my dad know's all that.

Anyway, so i go through a couple thing i think it could be, and it still won't start. So my dad and my brother get a ride home with Pastor so that they can get my mom's car as they wanted to head into Winnipeg(originally they didn't use that car because my mom was going to use it at her craft sale today, but she had already emptied out the car of crafts, and took my dad's work van to the sale, it uses propane so not something you want to be driving for long periods of time).

Anyway, so my brother get's home, and we're going to go check out the car, so he hands me the keys.... and they were the van keys lol. I litterally fell on the floor laughing. He didn't know he had the spare set of van key's in his pocket, and they are both ford's so he thought he had the right key, but my spare set was in his pocket too lol. In any case, was extreamly hilarious.

Back