El-D

ROFL that girl is cute and there are some women I know that are so stubborn they would do it just to spite lol.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Jan 18 2006, 09:31 PM) [snapback]30506[/snapback][/center]
ROFL that girl is cute and there are some women I know that are so stubborn they would do it just to spite lol.
[/b]

cute....and depending on my mood I'd probably go the distance

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Jan 19 2006, 06:33 AM) [snapback]30511[/snapback][/center]
cute....and depending on my mood I'd probably go the distance
[/b]

A woman who does go the distance (just taking off shirt, leaving Bra on) would have that guy wrapped around his finger in a relationship for a long time.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Jan 18 2006, 09:38 PM) [snapback]30519[/snapback][/center]
A woman who does go the distance (just taking off shirt, leaving Bra on) would have that guy wrapped around his finger in a relationship for a long time.
[/b]

yup

I never backed down from anything in my life ever.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Jan 18 2006, 03:48 PM) [snapback]30543[/snapback][/center]
yup

I never backed down from anything in my life ever.
[/b]
mmmm can go so many places with this. What would Anakin do?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Jan 18 2006, 10:18 PM) [snapback]30606[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

hey weren't you going to go work out or something?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 18 2006, 04:19 PM) [snapback]30610[/snapback][/center]
El-D. That was a quick work-out.
[/b]
I work out lifting weights at home. Easing back into it. Doing about 45 mins solid a day.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Jan 18 2006, 10:50 PM) [snapback]30688[/snapback][/center]
I work out lifting weights at home. Easing back into it. Doing about 45 mins solid a day.
[/b]

mmmmmmmmm
sounds like fun

so now instead of being all hot and bothered you are hot and sweaty....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Jan 18 2006, 04:53 PM) [snapback]30698[/snapback][/center]
mmmmmmmmm
sounds like fun

so now instead of being all hot and bothered you are hot and sweaty....
[/b]
yeah I could lift like a house.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Jan 18 2006, 10:18 PM) [snapback]30606[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

dunno...... but later on in life he went for that black leather dominator look :ph34r:

Okay kiddies.....
am off to la la land...
see yas all tomorrow,

until then be excellent to each other....

or wicked...

:ph34r:

its funny the whole time im like take of your shirt dumb boy!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ruler-jimbo @ Jan 19 2006, 10:22 AM) [snapback]30810[/snapback][/center]
its funny the whole time im like take of your shirt dumb boy!
[/b]
that sounds wrong

Back