swg dream

lordsnore

So last nite i had a vivid dream that i was in a type of virtual reality star wars based mmorpg. Was the best fun i've had in a long time, WOOO. Even some of you wanderhomies made guest appearances lol.

anyway, i just thought i'd share that with you all.

I had a dream before that it was PRE CU and I was outta New Aurora grinding jedi and then for some reason I was overt and then Coors came after me but then he was overt too and then I think it was Steoro or maybe Strider and Sett'bacca came and killed Coors for me... it was a really strange dream because it was like I was in first person in my dream as Curse not playing on the computer... but yeah it was a cool dream none the less /miss the good ole' days

I had a dream once about virtual reality type SWG too, I was helping out some poor farmers settle a dispute when some BH attacked me out of nowhere.... funny thing is, the BH looked like me prior to me becoming jedi lol.

Battle of the split personalities.

i am a crack head, i am selling magazines to help people like me stay off crack...... ok i was a programmer but got fired by some big corporation.... name that movie!!!

Originally posted by Hermione
i am a crack head, i am selling magazines to help people like me stay off crack...... ok i was a programmer but got fired by some big corporation.... name that movie!!!

Office Space!

Back