DrewPA show

DrewPA

If you are a really sexy voice sounding lady want to come on the drewpa show let me know I ould love to have ya. O you might have to givce a fake O out once in a while or slap your ass but other then that it is fun

DrewPA

Re: DrewPA show

Originally posted by DrewPA
If you are a really sexy voice sounding lady want to come on the drewpa show let me know I ould love to have ya. O you might have to givce a fake O out once in a while or slap your ass but other then that it is fun

DrewPA

contact Howard Stern he might give an added twist to the show... Naked twileks or somethign :p

Bah I do my own stuff. Now I do get ideas from him and other but I am my own man.. we will have naked cnet running later this week. get naked and run though cnet yelling i love to flash people for 300k in credits..
now that is fun

DrewPA :oops:

Originally posted by DrewPA
Bah I do my own stuff. Now I do get ideas from him and other but I am my own man.. we will have naked cnet running later this week. get naked and run though cnet yelling i love to flash people for 300k in credits..
now that is fun

DrewPA :oops:

lol i bet its hella fun... but about the Stern part, i was just thinking getting some off the wall ideas, not necessarily having him run the show! :p

Originally posted by Tiveria
Just as my own plug - I normally do Saturday mornings reading SWG Wanderhome fiction stuff.
how do i sign up for it? im a guy, dont have a sexy voice, but hey i work for cheap!

lol, i can get voice modulation software for any guys pretending to be sexy girls :D.

Drew will never know the difference hehe.

Back