sitting here at work and breaking wind is fun to do.

Re: sitting here at work and breaking wind is fun to do.

Originally posted by DrewPA
I blame it on the perosn next to me all the time ROFL..

DrewPA 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

/plugnose /walkaway /pointatDrewPA

Originally posted by Shaggz1297
When Im at home in bed, I blame it on my 4 mth old, because she farts really loud, Just like her daddy

lol thats great!

My favorite is the Dutch oven...

Fart in bed and quickly pull the covers over your and the person in bed with you to where they cant breath :twisted:

No No

Fart in a car when it is raining out side.. That is the best you get to watch the other person clime the walls tryingt o not smell it. I am a sick bastard but we have fun so who cares

DrewPA

No No

Fart in a car when it is raining out side.. That is the best you get to watch the other person clime the walls tryingt o not smell it. I am a sick bastard but we have fun so who cares

DrewPA

ROFL!

anyone want to go for a long rind ?

I hear it is going to rain

DrewPA 8O

a long ride in the rain in my car could be horrendous. My sunroof started to leak. DAMN THE MAN!

i like the fart & blame game myself. BUT i found that there needs to be more than 2 people present to pull it off :/

I fart and dont give a shit... but when I do give a shit I have to call the clean up crew because the skid marks start to set in and then I feel dirty...

Originally posted by Curse
I fart and dont give a shit... but when I do give a shit I have to call the clean up crew because the skid marks start to set in and then I feel dirty...
I love doing it at woirk, cause I work in a office with one other girl. I make sure to have taco bell or hormell chili at least 2 times a week

i work with 3500 other people on an Air Craft Carrier (CVN 69 USS Dwight D Eisenhower) If u fart someone can smell it :p its 6500 with the airwing on board :p

Back