Servers down! Anyone know why?

Hermione

Not that i like the NGE. They were taking the servers down just as i was gonna pwnzor some Krayts boooo! Anyone know why?

They are puttingin the NERF on the karytes. There will be no more prem pearls dropping at all ever again. this is the fix that stops that.

remember ASK the AFK buff bot drewpa well there yo ugo.

DrewPA

Originally posted by DrewPA
They are puttingin the NERF on the karytes. There will be no more prem pearls dropping at all ever again. this is the fix that stops that.

remember ASK the AFK buff bot drewpa well there yo ugo.

DrewPA

this is a joke right? please say this is a joke.... if it isnt a joke i am gonna cry.... :( i guess the 12 premies i got are worth quite a bit now then :p even tho i only have 1 left that i didnt tune!!!! Crappo!

Are selects gonna stay? sorry for all the questions

Originally posted by DrewPA
No it is not a joke it is true. Sorry mate woot woot

DrewPA :lol: 8O :roll:

DAMN THE MAN! oh well. is it gonna be like before, just goods? cause if thats the case my selects are gonna be worth alot more and my premie is gonna be like a donut in somalia!! WOOT

Hell if I fucking know. I just get a heads up from time to time. Can not tell you who gives me the info but never the less I get it. I can not doing but lets you all know as I do not work or will NEVER want to work for SOE or lucus arts.. some one please tell them to pull there heads out of the ass all ready they will turn blue...O wait lets leave them were they are we might be better off..

DrewPA flipping them the bird and lighting up a smoke...

Re: Servers down! Anyone know why?

Originally posted by Hermione
Not that i like the NGE. They were taking the servers down just as i was gonna pwnzor some Krayts boooo! Anyone know why?

it was probably to fix the rancors spawning. people were exploiting them for some easy exp... i, of course, never read it in time

Back