Terminology: Work Safe

Artica

Imperial Kitten
Well just a petition guys.

Can you put those two words when posting something I can open at work? You never know.

That way, those living in cubicle hell and office pandemonium know. ;)

Thanks guys!

No worries. 8O

And some others don't say anything and I don't know if I can open them or not. :p

well we can all take turns giving you huggles. you do know I AM THE MASTER HUGGER "tiv will post here sooner ROFL".....

DrewPA

see told ya all....
If only picking the loto was this easy love ya tivs you are one step away from master but I give big bear hugs only to the hawt ladys thoughs if you are a guy see tivs rofl

DrewPA

Originally posted by Tiveria
/GROWL

I am the master hugger! You are the master baiter.

Work is SOOOOO BAD right now.

so hes good at fishing.... i challenge you to a master baiters fish off! croaker is easy to catch, striper is a diff story tho.

ROFL..

I love to masticate. Would you like to masticate with me on a web cam tonight ROFL........

Tiv want to masticate with me at the table some time I will bring beer..

DrewPA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Woot. I'd love to masticate with you Drew. I'm probably going to be masticating very soon. Maybe within the next 30 minutes?

DAM guys now that is a hawt lady. can we get some audio of it for the show. I mean you have to use some type of tool when you masticate... I bet it s very most and wet when you do it too. GOD DAM men see hot very hot ROFL..

DrewPA I know I am a old fuck but who cares

Originally posted by Tiveria
Woot. I'd love to masticate with you Drew. I'm probably going to be masticating very soon. Maybe within the next 30 minutes?

I masticated with some burritos about 3 hours ago :p

Originally posted by Rehhtahn
I think this thread is no longer \"work Safe\"
no you only say "work safe" in the title so people will read it and get yelled at when their bosses come in and see them looking at dirty forums;. :twisted:

Originally posted by Shaggz1297+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297)[/center]
<!--QuoteBegin-Rehhtahn
I think this thread is no longer \"work Safe\"
no you only say \"work safe\" in the title so people will read it and get yelled at when their bosses come in and see them looking at dirty forums;. :twisted:[/b]
so i guess this topic IS work safe then lol

No turkey for me today. The roads were snowed in so I couldn't go get any. I'll be having probably pizza or chicken.

Back