Post here if you are COOL

I you flash us you would be cool!!!!!

/flshs a smile. but I think over sized husband with smash me so lets not do that plus I like him he is a nice guy. O well

DrewPA

never try chugging a margarita through your nose i found t his out the hard way today, it burns very badly. And it make the waitress mad she has to clean up the mess. Oh well, back to my beer.

In the Marines back in the day. We were so poor that we could not buy drinks between 3 jars heads. So we got this bright idea to get a shot of tequiala and a straw. we then took turns sucking it up though our noise. This does many things fast. 1 It nums th right side of your brain 2 it makes you gage. 3 it burns like nothing I have ever done before. 4 It clears up you noise because all the snot comes out fast. It was cheap and did the trick but would I do it again NO way...

DrewPA

does this have any corrilation? cause i am in the Navy. Maybe us Squids and Jarheads just like doing stupid things lol

Originally posted by Artica
I'm wicked anyway ;)
Your so wicked, that a dancing hampster doesnt make you less wicked, but more cause you have your Hampster do all you wicked tidings. Who would ever believe they got held up by a hampster dancing around?? Genious!!

Back