Whores

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Jan 6 2006, 07:18 AM) [snapback]22888[/snapback][/center]
I like them.
[/b]

Something to tell the kids in high school. Don't get so worried about "quality" girls to sleep with in high school, they suck and are probably terrible in bed anyways, go for the whores in high school, you'll learn a thing or two and not have to deal with some commitment/relationship problems. This way you will be better prepared to land the legendary fucks of your life in your college years.

Remember kids, quantity, not quality in high school.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Jan 5 2006, 04:22 PM) [snapback]22894[/snapback][/center]
you volunteering?
[/b]

<------- look at my Forum title bitch.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Jan 5 2006, 04:21 PM) [snapback]22893[/snapback][/center]
Something to tell the kids in high school. Don't get so worried about "quality" girls to sleep with in high school, they suck and are probably terrible in bed anyways, go for the whores in high school, you'll learn a thing or two and not have to deal with some commitment/relationship problems. This way you will be better prepared to land the legendary fucks of your life in your college years.

Remember kids, quantity, not quality in high school.
[/b]

Yeah I like 18 -20 year olds so much. They are whores.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 6 2006, 07:31 AM) [snapback]22905[/snapback][/center]
Just make sure to use a condom.
[/b]

Nah, I like to have an extended family to abandon. :ph34r:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Jan 5 2006, 11:31 AM) [snapback]22906[/snapback][/center]
Only sailors wear condoms.
[/b]

Thats not true. I'm a sailor and I never use them.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Jan 5 2006, 04:33 PM) [snapback]22907[/snapback][/center]
Nah, I like to have an extended family to abandon. :ph34r:
[/b]

That's what WW told me.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rekknaw @ Jan 5 2006, 04:35 PM) [snapback]22910[/snapback][/center]
Thats not true. I'm a sailor and I never use them.
[/b]
You should you filthy begger. You go from port to port.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Jan 6 2006, 07:36 AM) [snapback]22913[/snapback][/center]
You should you filthy begger. You go from port to port.
[/b]

:lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Jan 5 2006, 04:43 PM) [snapback]22922[/snapback][/center]
What is this sex you all speak of and where can I get some?
[/b]

:mellow:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Jan 5 2006, 04:43 PM) [snapback]22922[/snapback][/center]
What is this sex you all speak of and where can I get some?
[/b]
20 dollars, a condom and a back alley is all your need in some downtown areas.

Back