Favorite Color of Saber!

Stuck with blue since the beginning, my all time favorite and besides it made me feel special since everyone around me had Bane's or Sunrider's :lol:

i love purple myself. used it over Sunriders most of the time, only switched to SR when i needed that extra dmg.

Originally posted by Hermione
isnt there a lava crystal now? or whats that talk just a bunch of bullhockey
Ya, but it looks corny and not at all like a Lightsaber from the movies or the books. I wouldn't put it in my saber if my life depended on it lol.

Originally posted by Rehhtahn+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rehhtahn)[/center]
<!--QuoteBegin-Hermione
Ya, but it looks corny and not at all like a Lightsaber from the movies or the books. I wouldn't put it in my saber if my life depended on it lol.[/b]

whats the elemental damage of it and color? oh and how do u get it :)

Originally posted by Hermione+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hermione)[/center]
Originally posted by Rehhtahn@
<!--QuoteBegin-Hermione

Ya, but it looks corny and not at all like a Lightsaber from the movies or the books. I wouldn't put it in my saber if my life depended on it lol.

whats the elemental damage of it and color? oh and how do u get it :)[/b]

Its the same as Banes heart I believe... And its some rediculiously impossble drop rate off of some high end boss.

Originally posted by Hermione+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hermione)[/center]
Originally posted by Rehhtahn@
<!--QuoteBegin-Hermione

whats the elemental damage of it and color? oh and how do u get it :)[/b]
can't recall how to get it right now, i'll look it up though, elemental dmg is the same as sunriders and banes, but it's heat dmg i believe. The color is a corny red and orange alternating to make a lava effect.

<a href=http://www.imagedump.com/index.cgi?pick=setandget&tp=326137&poll_id=0&category_id=19&warned=y>Lava Saber look</a>

Lava Crystal is gotten from loot drop:
- finish YT-2400 quest
- get or make an "Omniglobular Syringe" to unlock sher'kar cave's entry:
...... 3 glowing items that might be usefull in the process:
...... - W. Reactive Antidote (HK-47 loot)
...... - W. Poison Gland (Malfosa 225k health loot)
...... - W. Dispersal Unit (yet to be found)
...... We actually think have to be combined to create the Omniglobular Synringe in the Chu-Gon Dar Cube

- get in sher'kar cave near /way 909 1098;
- kill and loot sher'kar (loot drop around 10% to get a Lava Crystal)

There you go, the how toos of getting hte lava crystal.

hehe, I love that I don't play anymore but i can still help everybody with nearly every aspect of that game :D.

Originally posted by Rehhtahn
There you go, the how toos of getting hte lava crystal.

hehe, I love that I don't play anymore but i can still help everybody with nearly every aspect of that game :D.

very helpful :) ty
shouldnt be to hard, i didnt see any backflips involved, if it involved back flips i might have a tough time

Back