IIA

Smelly cat smelly cat what are they feeding you! They won't take you to the vet! Your obviously not their favorite pet! You may not be a bed of roses, your not friends to those with noses!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 5 2006, 02:32 AM) [snapback]21676[/snapback][/center]
Someone forgot to teach you basic math.
[/b]

To quote Barbie: Math is hard.

Intelligence: The irony of IIA is that while each member appears to lack the basic quotient of intelligence, appearences are never what they seem.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 5 2006, 02:49 AM) [snapback]21708[/snapback][/center]
Intelligence: The irony of IIA is that while each member appears to lack the basic quotient of intelligence, appearences are never what they seem.
[/b]

Fluffy Smash?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 4 2006, 11:49 AM) [snapback]21708[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
Except for Timi. That boy is a bag of bricks!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Jan 5 2006, 02:52 AM) [snapback]21712[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

Nah, he just needs to be taught which women are hotter....WITH GREAT PREJUDICE!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Jan 5 2006, 02:52 AM) [snapback]21712[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

How the hell did you get bricks into a bag and where can I find some?!?!

THIS I COMMAND!

COBRA LALALALLALALALLALALALA!!!!!!!!

I never met anyone from IIA (kinda shied away from imperials) so I reserve comment.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Jan 5 2006, 02:53 AM) [snapback]21716[/snapback][/center]
How the hell did you get bricks into a bag and where can I find some?!?!

THIS I COMMAND!

COBRA LALALALLALALALLALALA!!!!
[/b]

ROFL!

Gi-Joe Movie reference FTW!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Jan 5 2006, 02:58 AM) [snapback]21720[/snapback][/center]
ROFL!

Gi-Joe Movie reference FTW!
[/b]

That was so frikin' stupid! I hated that.....totally ruined it for me at that point

Back