I got my head shaved for a new look..

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 30 2005, 05:45 AM) [snapback]18955[/snapback][/center]
Actually I was like cool Drew got a hair cut.
[/b]

A total haircut?! :lol:

I got a jar head hair cut....

a little patch of hair on the very top of my head....

ok ok who wants to rub my head.....

DrewPA

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPA @ Dec 30 2005, 06:33 AM) [snapback]19068[/snapback][/center]
I got a jar head hair cut....

a little patch of hair on the very top of my head....

ok ok who wants to rub my head.....

DrewPA
[/b]

So now you look like Jar-Jar?!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPA @ Dec 29 2005, 11:43 AM) [snapback]18944[/snapback][/center]
Yep now my head looks bigger then it is

and you thought it was a durty post shame on you...
[/b]

Drew, I think you're just jealous of the attention I got at Fan Fest so you decided to get your hair cut like mine. Copy cat!!

j/k

But I really can't imagine you with no hair. I think the community needs a pic.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gaarawar @ Dec 29 2005, 06:55 PM) [snapback]19415[/snapback][/center]
Drew, I think you're just jealous of the attention I got at Fan Fest so you decided to get your hair cut like mine. Copy cat!!

j/k

But I really can't imagine you with no hair. I think the community needs a pic. [/b]

seeeee his name is like how I feel Artica!!! gaarawarrrrrr /growls MEAN /flex

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 30 2005, 09:57 AM) [snapback]19418[/snapback][/center]
seeeee his name is like how I feel Artica!!! gaarawarrrrrr /growls MEAN /flex
[/b]

Cutey! :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPA @ Dec 29 2005, 03:37 PM) [snapback]19078[/snapback][/center]
ummm

I forgive you as you are english...

Huggles

[/b]

she's from england? the hell you say

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Dec 29 2005, 07:11 PM) [snapback]19439[/snapback][/center]
Cutey! :lol: [/b]

that would be kinda fun to scream in bed gaarawarrrrrrr

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 30 2005, 10:14 AM) [snapback]19444[/snapback][/center]
she's from england? the hell you say

[/b]

bed?! :blush:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gaarawar @ Dec 29 2005, 07:24 PM) [snapback]19465[/snapback][/center]

:blush: [/b]

hehe hiiii gaarawar :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 29 2005, 04:26 PM) [snapback]19467[/snapback][/center]
hehe hiiii gaarawar :p
[/b]

hehe, good thing the in-game wifey doesn't troll these forums. she's the jealous type. lol. but it's all good.

B)

Back