Looking for a new sword? A new blaster rifle? How about some Maurader armor? Well, you've come to the right place!

Sekanis Munitions has taken a home in SiyBer Arms, come check out the newly decorated shop at the waypoint in my signature! Simply walk South of Coronet to find us!

A full listing will be available in a couple of weeks; if you don't see what you are looking for check back then! I'll be posting pricing, and other information very soon!

A BIG BIG thank you and hug to Siymon for helping me out!

If you are looking for a custom order, please send a g-mail to Mina'ce Sekanis.

Tiveria ~ Sekanis

Jedi ~ RGU

Mina'ce ~ Sekanis

Sekanis ~ Munitions

Corellia: (-200, -5500)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Dec 25 2005, 06:14 AM) [snapback]17557[/snapback][/center]
Looking for a new sword? A new blaster rifle? How about some Maurader armor? Well, you've come to the right place!

Sekanis Munitions has taken a home in SiyBer Arms, come check out the newly decorated shop at the waypoint in my signature! Simply walk South of Coronet to find us!

A full listing will be available in a couple of weeks; if you don't see what you are looking for check back then! I'll be posting pricing, and other information very soon!

Tiveria ~ Sekanis

Jedi ~ RGU

Mina'ce ~ Sekanis

Sekanis ~ Munitions

[/b]

:huh:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Dec 25 2005, 10:14 PM) [snapback]17557[/snapback][/center]

Tiveria ~ Sekanis

Jedi ~ RGU

Mina'ce ~ Sekanis

Sekanis ~ Munitions

[/b]

Sick hijack!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Dec 27 2005, 12:10 AM) [snapback]17747[/snapback][/center]
Shameless Plug Endorsed by Me. Hijack authorized by Me. [/b]

coollogocom232819277wy8ry.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(-=StealthShadow=- @ Dec 27 2005, 12:51 AM) [snapback]17761[/snapback][/center]
sar* cough* syntaxx says you cant lick her boobies ..... she didnt wanna get banned some I'm saying it for her :p

[/b]

THOSE ARE DEM FIGHTING WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(-=StealthShadow=- @ Dec 27 2005, 12:51 AM) [snapback]17761[/snapback][/center]
sar* cough* syntaxx says you cant lick her boobies ..... she didnt wanna get banned some I'm saying it for her :p

[/b]

*tranquilizes stealth* down boy

Back