Flat Earth Society

OMFG ROFL LOL LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL i seriously went there and laughed for about an hour!! OMG ROFFFFFFFFFFL :D :D :D :D :D :D

Wow...well I guess they never saw the curvature of the earth during a sunrise or sunset at the beach.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 23 2005, 11:42 PM) [snapback]16838[/snapback][/center]
Wow...well I guess they never saw the curvature of the earth during a sunrise or sunset at the beach.
[/b]
wow some people are stupid.

You guys are fucking retards for beleiving the world is flat. I fucking can't find the fucking words to describe how fucking dumb and retarded you are. Fuck you and your retarded moms.

Seriously, a fucking 150ft high wall of ice? What the fuck?? if that was true anyone could easily climb it or fly over it in an helicopter or a plane. There are fucking buildings that are much higher than that. Fuck. I can't beleive you fucks. How can you be so stupid and retarded?

[/b]

Lol best post in there :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Dec 23 2005, 05:14 PM) [snapback]16732[/snapback][/center]
OMFG ROFL LOL LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL i seriously went there and laughed for about an hour!! OMG ROFFFFFFFFFFL :D :D :D :D :D :D
[/b]

Okay we know the world isn't flat... but the website really wasn't that funny :eek:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Akieo @ Dec 24 2005, 07:26 AM) [snapback]17171[/snapback][/center]
Okay we know the world isn't flat... but the website really wasn't that funny :eek:
[/b]
it isnt suppose to be funny. the point that these are fucking people who ACTUALLY BELIEVE the earth is flat, and that my friend, makes it funny

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 24 2005, 07:49 AM) [snapback]17177[/snapback][/center]
it isnt suppose to be funny. the point that these are fucking people who ACTUALLY BELIEVE the earth is flat, and that my friend, makes it funny
[/b]

I'm actually under the belief this is the worlds greatest troll EVER!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Dec 24 2005, 07:50 AM) [snapback]17179[/snapback][/center]
I'm actually under the belief this is the worlds greatest troll EVER!
[/b]
well, i dont know what to say i.. i really wasnt expecting this. Well first id like to thank my mom and dad, and Laquinta, and my agent, and my cousin billy, and

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 24 2005, 07:51 AM) [snapback]17181[/snapback][/center]
well, i dont know what to say i.. i really wasnt expecting this. Well first id like to thank my mom and dad, and Laquinta, and my agent, and my cousin billy, and
[/b]

Lol, not you donkey....I meant that website :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Akieo @ Dec 23 2005, 04:26 PM) [snapback]17171[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
well I was over tired when I read the posts that can account for the series of giggles and out right laughter lol

I almost wanted to post in favor of flat earth theory...... just to make fun of them, but then i figured i'd just be fueling their stupidity, and as fun as that would be i just couldn't do it to them.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Dec 24 2005, 04:33 PM) [snapback]17345[/snapback][/center]
well I was over tired when I read the posts that can account for the series of giggles and out right laughter lol
[/b]

actually after reading some of the forum posts these guys make I can give out a few hundered "LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL" 's myself :lol:

Back