just wondering if anyone knows who i am lol

well yes that's obvious from my name, but i meant remembers seeing me, or playing with me or anything

I was in GM for a little while but they never let me out of my house Not sure why that is.....

DrewPA :roll: :roll:

heh. drew. man GM is shrinking still :(. we need you lol. oh well levania is coming back from the imperial side and rumor is that kennja is possibly coming back as well 8O

Well if the numbers o down to all most nothing I can get you in Rtech not a problem.

WOOT WOOT

DrewPA

it's just me, darkside, lightside, kivu/aiska, geerok, and two memebers called jally and chwbacca left :(, keg is leaving due to the NGE and levania is most likely rejoining but it's not looking good for the GM

yeah i did leave sadly but i will be back i think if the game is still around next summer......its just the internet connection here at university is terrible and i was getting packet loss of minimum 15% all the time, horrendous lag and frequent disconnects from the game.

All in all it wasnt worth playing like that so i cancelled my subscription and have put swg on the shelf for now.

Back