• Will never see it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hell no! It was crap!

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Darein

Retired SWG Bounty Hunter
I thought this movie was a big steaming over-hyped pile of shit. What did you think?

Last edited:
Oh I guess I forgot to add the "meh it was okay" option. My bad, just like... say it in ur post I guess.

Won't vote as the option - Great Movie, but not awesome isn't there.

To each their own, but the movie was everything I hoped it would be. Ledger although over hyped, did a great job in Nolan's vision, Bale & Freeman were great as always, and Michael Cain could easily be disputed as the best Alfred (although I'm fan of the gentleman that played Alfred for Michael Keaton, Val Kilmer, and George Clooney).

The only thing holding it back was how Two Face was rushed, the length of the movie, and the ending didn't leave you on the edge of your seat that the first did.

Won't vote as the option - Great Movie, but not awesome isn't there.

To each their own, but the movie was everything I hoped it would be. Ledger although over hyped, did a great job in Nolan's vision, Bale & Freeman were great as always, and Michael Cain could easily be disputed as the best Alfred (although I'm fan of the gentleman that played Alfred for Michael Keaton, Val Kilmer, and George Clooney).

The only thing holding it back was how Two Face was rushed, the length of the movie, and the ending didn't leave you on the edge of your seat that the first did.

IMO the length of the movie wasn't justified by good content. I mean, it just felt like a lot of filler. Maybe I'm the only one who feels that way, but it seemed to drag on a lot.

Also I do think Batman Begins was better.

I could easily slice the movie on what worked and what didn't, but I'd need to see the movie again. A definite slice was the Joker dressed as a nurse at the hospital, completely out of place and didn't flow with the movie. Two Face at the abandoned building with Gordon's family, I know what they were trying to convey, but it was rushed and too tossed in to tie in the next movie.

The scene with the Scarecrow and his henchmen, what the hell was that? He's locked away in the first movie and then all of the sudden, helping Batman? If they took out about 30 mins of the movie, it would have been awesome, but I'm affraid with with popularity, it will bring the riff raff of Hollywood in for the next movie. I have faith in Nolan to produce nothing but top notch, but I feel Warner will kill it.

it was too rushed IMO. so many things skipped over that really killed it for me. i thought ledger was good but not how hes been hyped in the media. batman was hardly involved for me and bale seemed pretty wooden this time around because of it. i thought gary oldman stole the show though!

The scene with the Scarecrow and his henchmen, what the hell was that? He's locked away in the first movie and then all of the sudden, helping Batman?

I maybe wrong but I think u misunderstood this.

In the viral stuff they set up "Citizens for Gotham". Basically a lot of Bat fans but not read it properly. Seems a few people dress up as him and go around shooting the bad guys.

They had Scarecrow doing his deal and tried to kill him. Then Batman turned up and arrested them all in 1. Crane wasn't helping the Batman.

And oh yeah. Despite its bugs it was AWESOME!! :D

I maybe wrong but I think u misunderstood this.

In the viral stuff they set up "Citizens for Gotham". Basically a lot of Bat fans but not read it properly. Seems a few people dress up as him and go around shooting the bad guys.

They had Scarecrow doing his deal and tried to kill him. Then Batman turned up and arrested them all in 1. Crane wasn't helping the Batman.

And oh yeah. Despite its bugs it was AWESOME!! :D

Ah, roger...roger.

Movie was an awesome, unusually intelligent look into the ages-old argument of order vs. chaos/nihilism.

Did the Joker try any gay sex in a tent in this one?

He raped a guy's eye socket with a pencil, does that count? :huh:

Maybe I'm the only person who thought the movie sucked. I was expecting much better, that could be the problem. Either way it sucked, LOL. ^_^

IMO it's not deserving of all the good criticism, and that's only happened because we've seen such bad movies the last few months that we have nothing cool to compare it to.

The movie was way too long... it was ok, but when the Joker got caught the first time I wished the film was over.

Back