Question for all the guys ladys take note

DrewPA

Ok here is goes and I will try to be as clean as I can...

Guys pick one of the 3 please

here is the question...

You are alone with a hot hot lady.. the laights are low and the music soft. It is GO TIME.
You start to head umm south and about to see how many licks it take to make her legs shake out of control when you smell something that umm kind of reminds you of milk that has been sitting in the freg for 6 months..

What do you do remember she i VERY VERY hot...

1 keep going

2 just move back up and not say a word

3 tell her that her shit smells like a old cow in a barn....

what would you do...

Yes this has happened to me and I told her that her shit stank like burning breaks on my car.. After that I did not get laid ROFL....

DrewPA

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPA @ Dec 6 2005, 02:31 AM) [snapback]4992[/snapback][/center]
You are alone with a hot hot lady.. the laights are low and the music soft. It is GO TIME.
You start to head umm south and about to see how many licks it take to make her legs shake out of control when you smell something that umm kind of reminds you of milk that has been sitting in the freg for 6 months..

What do you do remember she i VERY VERY hot...

2 just move back up and not say a word

[/b]
Say you aint in the mood to go down there, or say you just remembered you had a cold sore, then just get to screwing. If the next time she still reaks, then its time to dip out, knowing you at least banged her once.
Well, shit i gotta be honest

# 2 with a twist. Bang her then wipe the stank that is most likely on my "see the last word on my avatar" in her face to show her what I was dealing with. I mean isn't sharing a good portion of any relationship? Mmmm on second thought it could be the milk in my fridge too.

Back