Leeloo!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rankin @ Dec 5 2005, 09:11 AM) [snapback]4685[/snapback][/center]
Jimbo's a lightweight. He's *afraid* of those?
[/b]

he might be, or he might be playing it, go ask him :p

oh my page 2

I logged in yesterday for the firwst time in 4ish months....forgot I was overt lol. Nice welcome squad waiting for load ins. Stoopid game.... I didnt even know how to do a special....kept hitting number keys...stoopid game.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rankin @ Dec 5 2005, 09:11 AM) [snapback]4685[/snapback][/center]
Jimbo's a lightweight. He's *afraid* of those?
[/b]
they followed me in the bathroom!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ruler-jimbo @ Dec 5 2005, 09:22 AM) [snapback]4703[/snapback][/center]
they followed me in the bathroom!
[/b]

Still can't see how that is possible, unless you're mental and imagine things.....*sigh* why didn't i think of that before?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Leeloo @ Dec 5 2005, 09:19 AM) [snapback]4697[/snapback][/center]
He died?
[/b]
hey hey hey....it was like 20 vs 10 :/

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Leeloo @ Dec 5 2005, 09:23 AM) [snapback]4707[/snapback][/center]
Still can't see how that is possible, unless you're mental and imagine things.....*sigh* why didn't i think of that before?
[/b]
Pwnt.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ruler-jimbo @ Dec 5 2005, 09:25 AM) [snapback]4710[/snapback][/center]
hey hey hey....it was like 20 vs 10 :/
[/b]

just don't break the habbit by not dying right, k?

:p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Leeloo @ Dec 4 2005, 05:23 PM) [snapback]4707[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
Romantics or mental cases. You be the judge.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rankin @ Dec 5 2005, 09:32 AM) [snapback]4724[/snapback][/center]
Romantics or mental cases. You be the judge.
[/b]

I don't desire no such insight in Jimbo's (corrected it like 5 times because everytime it came out as Kimbo) head..... :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Leeloo @ Dec 5 2005, 09:38 AM) [snapback]4729[/snapback][/center]
I don't desire no such insight in Jimbo's (corrected it like 5 times because everytime it came out as Kimbo) head..... :p
[/b]
what?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ruler-jimbo @ Dec 5 2005, 09:41 AM) [snapback]4732[/snapback][/center]
what?
[/b]
nvm...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ruler-jimbo @ Dec 5 2005, 09:42 AM) [snapback]4732[/snapback][/center]
what?
nvm...
[/b]
how did it end up like that?

what??!?!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Leeloo @ Dec 4 2005, 05:38 PM) [snapback]4729[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
I meant eyes like that "following you". Romantics would view it as a good thing, having the memory of someone's eyes stay with you. Jimbo on the otherhand probably doesn't have a romantic bone in his body if he sees eyes like that as a creepy or bad thing.

Then again, I prolly need to get out more. Meh :blink:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rankin @ Dec 5 2005, 09:49 AM) [snapback]4739[/snapback][/center]
I meant eyes like that "following you". Romantics would view it as a good thing, having the memory of someone's eyes stay with you. Jimbo on the otherhand probably doesn't have a romantic bone in his body if he sees eyes like that as a creepy or bad thing.

Then again, I prolly need to get out more. Meh :blink:
[/b]

Well in the current case Dr. Fish, you might be right about Jimbo on this matter, i do think we should recommend him to seek proffesional(sp) help :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Leeloo @ Dec 4 2005, 05:54 PM) [snapback]4741[/snapback][/center]
Well in the current case Dr. Fish, you might be right about Jimbo on this matter, i do think we should recommend him to seek proffesional(sp) help :)
[/b]
Right then. *yanks the eject-handle on Jimbo* Next! :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rankin @ Dec 5 2005, 09:56 AM) [snapback]4742[/snapback][/center]
Right then. *yanks the eject-handle on Jimbo* Next! :D
[/b]

After this exhausting night of getting my post count up i think i'll see if i can get some sleep.... :blink:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Leeloo @ Dec 4 2005, 05:57 PM) [snapback]4743[/snapback][/center]
After this exhausting night of getting my post count up i think i'll see if i can get some sleep.... :blink:
[/b]
Rest well when it comes then, Ms. Leeloo.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rankin @ Dec 5 2005, 09:59 AM) [snapback]4744[/snapback][/center]
Rest well when it comes then, Ms. Leeloo.
[/b]

Sleep tight once you get to that time Mr. Rankin

(now with sig :p)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Leeloo @ Dec 4 2005, 06:10 PM) [snapback]4745[/snapback][/center]
Sleep tight once you get to that time Mr. Rankin

(now with sig :p)
[/b]
ZOMG

So, uh... hi. :blink: :blush: :unsure: :D

Back