Tell me there is a viable excuse

Timi

You're girlfriend that you've dated for a year...sucked it up and stayed loyal to her while she was off fighting a war, got an engagement ring, and wanted to spend your life with....and a friend of you says, "hey, isn't this your girlfriend?" and sends you a link to a dating website showing that her profile has been currently active looking for men at her next duty station....is there honestly a good excuse here? Or am I justified being extremely pissed off?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kital @ Dec 27 2006, 04:23 PM) [snapback]137723[/snapback][/center]
Whats your friend doing at a dating site?

Anyhoo, sorry bout you situation. [/b]

He's a tool...thats my only excuse :p

No excuse, and trust is kind of out the window here imho. I'm really sorry for your sake :hug:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Dec 27 2006, 03:10 PM) [snapback]137721[/snapback][/center]
You're girlfriend that you've dated for a year...sucked it up and stayed loyal to her while she was off fighting a war, got an engagement ring, and wanted to spend your life with....and a friend of you says, "hey, isn't this your girlfriend?" and sends you a link to a dating website showing that her profile has been currently active looking for men at her next duty station....is there honestly a good excuse here? Or am I justified being extremely pissed off?
[/b]

Hun you are finitely justified in being pissed off!
Trust is exceptionally important and looks like that just flew out the window :angry:

Me sawwy hun...you have put yourself thru the ringer!!
:hug:

In all honesty...having time to think about it. I'm not sad about it...embarassed yeah, but not sad. I'm actually kind of relieved and I can get on with my life instead of living in a holding pattern. Theres a lot I want to do and can finally do it.

When I played football back in highschool, we called what you need to do the "blue 42" play.

Blue 42 is what would get called out for the snap on a punt play unless there was an audible.

In other words, punt her ass.

PS: send me linky to dating site profile for ooglage :p

<3

And be glad you didn't give her the ring yet.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ Dec 27 2006, 08:32 PM) [snapback]137763[/snapback][/center]
PS: send me linky to dating site profile for ooglage :p
[/b]
Yeah Timi, hook us up with the 411 so we can 'hook up' with her, so you can really see what she's up to.

Ok Timi the BOOBIES have an order!!

Zanax, Seng, you & I need to go out drinkin to one of our local strip clubs!! Being drunk and starin at half nekkid hotties sounds like fun to me :lol:

Damn man, that sucks. I'd sign up for the dating site and respond to her add. She's deserve's that shock she'd get from seeing your response......

I know it kind of sucks but this same thing happenned to a friend of mine but in reverse.....he was in Iraq and his lady was waiting at home for him. He was on the front lines at times and really considered whether or not he'd be coming back....so he did his own thing over there and when he got back things got really screwed up between him and his woman...well ex-woman now :/

Well, what's pissin me off is she's avoiding me. I'm not one to dump someone over email, but if need be, I'll stoop that low.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Dec 28 2006, 07:30 AM) [snapback]137798[/snapback][/center]
Well, what's pissin me off is she's avoiding me. I'm not one to dump someone over email, but if need be, I'll stoop that low.
[/b]

Fuck that, do it via text message lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ Dec 28 2006, 04:23 PM) [snapback]137816[/snapback][/center]
Fuck that, do it via text message lol [/b]
Fuck that! Dont even tell her. just sell all her shit on ebay and be done with it :D

Well...her excuse "I've had that for a while...I'm just looking for friends and I can't believe you don't trust me." Told her, what would you think if you saw my profile up there? "That would never happen because I know you wouldn't cheat on me"...and about an hours worth of yelling back and forth ensued.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Dec 28 2006, 01:07 PM) [snapback]137846[/snapback][/center]
Well...her excuse "I've had that for a while...I'm just looking for friends and I can't believe you don't trust me." Told her, what would you think if you saw my profile up there? "That would never happen because I know you wouldn't cheat on me"...and about an hours worth of yelling back and forth ensued.
[/b]

So if you put up your profile there it would be cheating to her? But its ok for her to do it to you? Double standards will sabotage any relationship. Boot that hypocrit and find someone who stand by what she says.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Dec 28 2006, 01:07 PM) [snapback]137846[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

/comfort Timi

go with what you said...no more holding pattern and there are things you can do now
cut your losses while you can
sadly things will only get worse

Back